Author Topic: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sisters Challenge - Chapter 64  (Read 44936 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sisters Challenge - Chapter 64
« on: March 01, 2019, 07:53:12 PM »

Family Tree
Score Count

*Spoilers*

Chapter 1 - Well, Well, Well... What Do We Have Here?
Chapter 2 - Oh, Aries
Chapter 3 - The First Baby is Born
Chapter 4 - Cedrick Just Stop
Chapter 5 - Just Leave, Cedrick
Chapter 6 - The Many Faces of Aidan
Chapter 7 - She's Fine
Chapter 8 - The Swimwear Housewarming Party
Chapter 9 - The Swimwear Housewarming Party Continues
Chapter 10 - The Disappointing Child
Chapter 11 - Imaginary Frenemy
Chapter 12 - Selene's Adventures
Chapter 13 - Rejections and Home-Wrecking
Chapter 14 - Poison Widow and Too Much Reading
Chapter 15 - Poor Antheia
Chapter 16 - The Heartbreaker Fell in Love
Chapter 17 - Aries' Legendary Genetics
Chapter 18 - Drama, Drama Everywhere
Chapter 19 - Running Away From Love
Chapter 20 - Pot Calling the Kettle Black
Chapter 21 - Bad at Love
Chapter 22 - Aries Might Be a Horrible Parent But...
Chapter 23 - That's NOT Your Dragon
Chapter 24 - A Farewell Hug
Chapter 25 - Aidan Is Surprisingly Human
Chapter 26 - Is It Just Fantasy?
Chapter 27 - It's Ms. Steal Your Brother
Chapter 28 - Aidan Is the Best
Chapter 29 -  A Spooky Bachelor Party
Chapter 30 - A Spectral Wedding
Chapter 31 - It is Time to GO

Chapter 32 - A Whole Lot of Crazy
Chapter 33 - The Saddest Death
Chapter 34 - The Inevitable Wedding
Chapter 35 - Aidan Disapproves
Chapter 36 - Watermelons, Watermelons, and More Watermelons
Chapter 37 - The Plot Twist Everyone Was Expecting
Chapter 38 - A Spur of the Moment Wedding
Chapter 39 - Who Are You People Again?
Chapter 40 - Thanks, Emit
Chapter 41 - Sarcasm Runs in the Family
Chapter 42 - The Tale of the Two Kings
Chapter 43 - King Anatole Ages up
Chapter 44 - Guess Who Is Not Wanted Here
Chapter 45 - Talk to Her
Chapter 46 - Bonding Time
Chapter 47 - Does This Count as a Wedding?
Chapter 48 - Dancing on Borrowed Time
Chapter 49 - Two Snobs Sitting in a Tree
Chapter 50 - It's Called Self-Love
Chapter 51 - A Whirlwind Romance
Chapter 52 - Kidnapping Is Not Ethical
Chapter 53 - Sometimes You Have to Yell at Plants
Chapter 54, Part 1 - Three Birthdays
Chapter 54, Part 2 - Two Weddings

Chapter 55 - Player
Chapter 56 - Dave the Plumbot
Chapter 57 - Dave's First Love
Chapter 58 - The Purple Menace
Chapter 59 - A Warning Would Have Been Nice
Chapter 60 - Losing the War (On Bugs)
Chapter 61 - The Last Baby is Born
Chapter 62 - Back in Business
Chapter 63 - Hecate Is Always Right

Chapter 64 - I Miss Aidan

<>

Rules I'm Following

Extras
Antheia and Janette
Draven and Fantasy
Viper and Kannitha
Hallow and Nessa
Anatole and Tabitha
Kesarra and Jose
Bellona and Timothy

Household 1 - Antheia and Janette
Household 2 - Aidan and Frieda

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 1 - Well, Well, Well... What Do We Have Here?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 08:58:19 PM »
For all of you who know me, this wasn't my plan. A few months ago I was 100% sure I wasn't going to playing the sims anymore and I was pretty happy with that. Well, some things happened and I booted up my good ol' game for comfort and started a Four Immortal Sisters Challenge. I fell in love with it and here I am! Now, it's been about a good three years since I wrote a sims story on Carls so for all of you who don't know me, I'm Mpart! I love coffee and spend a fair amount of time in the Sims 3 building. I make puns so brace yourselves. It's going to be punfull. Enough rambling. Let's get into the challenge!
Here are the four sisters and I adore them. They come from my third attempt at a Four Immortal Sisters Challenge where I almost exceeded but got burnt out. All eleven kids were born (the rules I am following get into the specific details).  I made sure the sisters kept their original names as it adds a nice twist. I won't be playing in Dragon Valley as all of the four sisters are related to SOMEONE there. I can't remember which townies exactly, but I would really, really like to avoid that awkwardness. Midnight Hollow it is!

The one thing in the rules I chose not to follow was giving the fire sister the great kisser trait. Instead, I swapped it out for the dramatic trait. I felt like it was more fitting and effected the challenge more. It also really, really fits Aries who use to have the insane trait.

Hecate was, unsurprisingly, based off the Greek goddess of Magic. Her hair is also her natural color, but slightly altered. Bonus points for the person who can tell who her father is because I sure can't remember.

Selene was based off the goddess of the Moon in my last four immortal sisters challenge. Her hair is naturally purple and she has her mother's eye color. I like the fact she doesn't fit the mold.

This is Flame, my precious child. She's adorable and I love her and she must be protected. I bet y'all are going to be surprised to hear this: her hair is her natural color except with just a tinge of green added. I know, I know. You guys couldn't tell I was going to say that.

I just want to say thank you to my friend who helped me assign all the girls who's elements they were to be. I won't say their name, but they know who they are.  ;)

It begins!
*Game sputters*
Game: Please, don't do this to me. Please. I can't handle this much CC.
What? I just organized my CC... ah it's been a while, hasn't it? (It's been over a year)

This is the girl's house! I remember working on it for several months for my last Four Immortal Sisters Challenge. I'm just going to say this house has to be some of my BEST work.
Here are some more pictures:

I have better pictures of the house around here somewhere but... my computer hasn't been decluttered in a while. You'll see the house in its full glory eventually!

Finally! Gameplay. I bet you guys are all excited for my ingenious commentary! The first thing any master simmer does is... force their sims to skilll.
For hours. On end.

"Maybe if I finish this painting she'll let me free?"
Hahaha! You have the wrong challenge!

I got some exciting news for you guys; they continued to skill.
"Do you feel like the reason we haven't been able to do anything but read for hours is because our Watcher has a very specific challenge she wants us to complete?"
"Hush, Selene. We're not suppose to break the fourth wall. Just act natural."

My adorable bean got to level three of gardening because she is an amazing sim. I sent her off to plant the seeds she acquired.

Guess what Flame and the other girls were doing after she finished planting those free seeds?
Skilling!
It should also be noted that at this moment of writing this chapter, my cat is very angry at the lack of attention she is getting.
Yes this relates to simming SOMEHOW.

Awww. Look at this cute painting. I'm gonna keep it.
"Please all mighty Watcher, let me be free."

Hecate made a salad and the sisters were allowed to eat it because if they die of starvation, I fail the challenge.
After that, they went to sleep and that's how day one ended. Isn't this exciting?

The next morning, Flame decided to sit in Selene's throne and isn't she absolutely adorable?
I love her so much. I've said that 5+ times in this chapter.

Selene was playing chess against herself because she got the wish to. It was one of the only wishes I CAN grant and she's skilling, so why not?

I had Hecate cook up some pancakes and then get back to skilling.
I'll try and not push them as hard later in the challenge, but this is the critical time of it. These fifteen days determine if I can get ambrosia for them and even half a day of no skilling can alter the chances of me being able to do that dramatically.

Meanwhile, Aries got her wish! She's free... for some time.
"Finally someone to talk to... and you're a mime?"
Err... mimes don't talk dear.
"HE'S A MIME!"

"I wonder what Aries is up to?"
"Probably seducing men like the challenge states."
"Fourth. Wall. Hecate. Fourth wall."

"Want to know a secret? My Watcher says mimes don't talk! Isn't that crazy?"
"I'm not a mime..."

Well that wasn't going to lead anywhere so I had Aries introduce herself to....
check notes
...David Ziggfield! I WROTE DOWN A NAME! YES!
"Hi."
Mr.Ziggfield doesn't seem to realize where Aries' face is.

"My Watcher says you're going to be the first baby daddy. How does that make you feel?"
I'm going to fail.

"Yeah, I didn't really catch what you just said."
"Oh! Well my name is Aries Amarantha and I like pineapples."
That's it. That's her whole strategy.
That's how she's going to win him over.
Random Chick in the background: Starts screaming

Sorry for the abrupt ending, but that's my picture limit! I'll see you guys next time! Bye!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 12:31:23 PM »
The Amarantha sisters are gorgeous! XD Oh, Hecate! RESPECT THE FOURTH WALL, DAMMIT!! *shakes fist*

Flame and Selene are stunning.

Aries is on the prowl to lure those helpless men onto her web! *evil laugh*

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 09:57:15 PM »
The Amarantha sisters are gorgeous! XD Oh, Hecate! RESPECT THE FOURTH WALL, DAMMIT!! *shakes fist*

Flame and Selene are stunning.

Aries is on the prowl to lure those helpless men onto her web! *evil laugh*

Thank you! She'll never do so! I'll be checking up on her mood and actions and she'll make the grumpiest faces at the camera. XD I love her.

Those two are definitely some of my favorite sims genetic wise. They look so different and yet are sisters which is crazy. Selene takes mostly after her father though.

She is indeed! Between her and Amelie Labelle, I'm not sure who's going to be more of a black widow at this point. It would be interesting putting those two in game together.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 2 - Oh, Aries
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 07:38:48 PM »
We are back with the Amarantha crew! Last time Aries was planning on seducing Mr.Ziggfield and somehow it's going to have to work.

"I'll let you in on a little secret...I'm going to have to get pregnant, like, twelve times."
"I'm not 100% sure why you would say that, but okay."
Eleven.. eleven times. This is... going to be interesting.

Aries tried to flirt... and failed. Shocking.
"Sorry, I'm married."
"That can be changed!"

"As your good friend—who you just met a hour ago—I think you should leave your wife."
"You know what, I agree, new friend who I met a hour ago."
Wait, what?

Aries then winked at him and I just... I can't. I didn't plan any of this. This is so...

....extra.

Thankfully, David is too smitten or too stupid to care.

"So, it's been officially two hours. I think it's time that we go steady, you know?"
"I agree! I just left my wife fifteen minutes ago. This is the perfect time!"

He may not have the most braincells out of all the men in Midnight Hollow, but Aries seems head-over-heels for him.
This wouldn't do.

I had Aries stop flirting with David, turn around, and go greet Cedrick Winchester.

With hearts above their heads and Cedrick already making a disgusted face, he's going to be baby daddy number two.

"He fainted because he's already so in love with me."
I'm pretty sure he's just scared of ghosts, but whatever works, Aries.

Cedrick eventually got up and went to talk to her.

The conversation ended with an interesting game of rock, paper, scissors where Aries lost.

"Wanna know a secret? My Watcher believes MIMES, mimes can't talk."
"What? That's absolute insanity!"
 ::)

After a long day of talking to her two future baby daddies, I let Aries come home and have some fun.
She somehow managed to fail at jumping into the pool.
Twice.

Flame had spent the whole day working on her gardening skill. She took care of her plants before heading off to bed.

Aries woke up first the next morning and today was the day.
"I have an idea!"
It better not involve pineapples.
"I do not have an idea!"
Thankfully, I did. A woohooty text and Mr.Ziggfield was running to the house.

The text worked very, very well.
Chimes were heard and baby one is on it's way!

Aries got a wish to meet someone new and it was time to break ties with David Ziggfield.
"This isn't personal... I just don't love you anymore. I mean, I loved you yesterday but you're boring me now. I think you should leave."

Well, that's sure one way to break up with something.
David did not take it well.
Poor guy. He's only the first one of Aries' victims.

David Ziggfield eventually left as Aries moved onto more important matters, such as, gossiping with her sister.
"Then he started screaming his head off at me and I thought I was going to have to call Hecate into the room to get him out of the house!"
"I... really don't know if I feel sorry for him or not. He missed the obvious signs that the relationship was going to end badly."
"Hey! It could have ended up WELL."
"Oh, Aries..."
That's it. That's the title of this chapter.

I had Aries start a large painting so I could start earning points now that she's pregnant.

I turned around one moment to focus on the other three sisters and Aries had been trying to make drinks... and failing.

Aries finished the large painting later and that officially was the first point earned in this challenge.

I know the beginning has been centered around Aries, but the other sisters are doing the majority of the work in the background. It's tedious though and usually is just skilling hours and hours on end without pausing unless needed. You'll probably notice towards the end of the challenge that Aries won't be in the chapters as much as she'll just be catching up on the skills she needs to finish.  ;D

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
Oh Aries! XD
He should be thankful she didn't eat him alive. Man eater Aries strikes again!

Wait.... wait... TOO MUCH ARIES?! Not enough Aries! *shakes fist* MORE BLACK WIDOW ANTICS!!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Oh Aries! XD
He should be thankful she didn't eat him alive. Man eater Aries strikes again!

Wait.... wait... TOO MUCH ARIES?! Not enough Aries! *shakes fist* MORE BLACK WIDOW ANTICS!!

He SHOULD be. Aries was being pretty merciful for a goddess of Fire.

Hahaha! I'll be sure to remember that.The black widow antics haven't truly began yet, but I get a feeling they will soon.  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 3 - The First Baby is Born
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2019, 07:14:25 PM »
Hey, we're back! Is anyone else surprised I made it to chapter three because I know I am.

We start off with Aries playing the violin because I'm ninety-eight percent sure that she has to max an instrument. It's hard to tell after two extra cups of coffee at night though.

Aries is pregnant!
"I can't believe this! I'm so surprised!"
What scares me is that I'm pretty sure that wasn't sarcasm.

Here's a picture of Aries playing the violin again. I customized her pregnancy clothes but forgot that they don't automatically save over to the next pregnancy. Yeah... that was a fun thing to learn and yet seems so obvious now.

Look! It's another picture of her playing the violin!
"It's okay writer, I understand why you have so many pictures of me. I'm pretty great."
"I think she just wanted a picture of us all skilling together."
"Shhh, Hecate. Give the people what they want."

"I know you won't believe this but... I'm pregnant!"

"Wow! You actually did your job for once? That IS a surprise! Congratulations!"
"I feel attacked but I don't know why."
Oh burrnnn.

"This is so painful! I hate being pregnant!"
You just found out you were pregnant ten minutes ago. Chill.

For all of Hecate's sarcasm, she's super excited to see her future niece or nephew.

Aries decided to go swimming while the rest of the girls continued to be forced to lovingly skill.

"Do you think people don't like me because I don't talk much?"
No, they just know you're busy in the background skilling.

I had turned around for a MOMENT to help Flame get started with fishing and Selene had snuck out of the house to go and brood by the pool.

She's almost done maxing logic at this point so I was curious where this was going to go.
I wasn't disappointed.
"MOVE ARIES!"

Aries moved at the last moment and it was a lot funnier in game than it should have been.

Holy crap I didn't realize how pregnant Aries looks. A day must have passed from when she talked to Hecate about it.
Huh.

"So then Hecate said 'I'm surprised you did your job for once' and then told me to take out the trash! Can you believe it? I thought we were SISTERS!"
"I... sure?"
Poor Selene. Between Aries' err... loud personality and Hecate's sarcasm, one of them is always going to be venting about the other.

"Look Watcher! I caught a minnow!"
You're doing great sweetie. Just keep on fishing.

I really love this painting and had Aries hang it up.

"Watcher please! I want to go to bed!"
I'm having Hecate stay awake until she maxes cooking. It might seem unethical but... this is the difference between failing the challenge and not failing the challenge.

She's got caffeine at least.

"I. HATE. LABOR."
The baby is coming! Ah crap I'm not ready for this and yet stupidly excited.

"I'm exhausted and I have a baby to take care of now! Please, let me sleep!"
No.

Speaking of a baby, Aries had a baby boy named Aidan who's traits are eccentric and genius. His likes are yellow, kids music, and french toast.

Here's a pretty bad picture of Aries and Aidan. I hate the fact that the house shows up badly in the background, but that's life.

Aries automatically dumped Aidan off in a crib and then went to talk to her next baby daddy, Cedrick Winchester.

That's all I got for you guys! See you later!

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 3
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 09:10:15 PM »
*squeals* OMGAIDENISSOCUTE!!!
:O I really hope he gets her genes.
XD THE BLACK WIDOW IS AT IT AGAIN!
I love this girl so much.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 3
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2019, 11:48:25 PM »
*squeals* OMGAIDENISSOCUTE!!!
:O I really hope he gets her genes.
XD THE BLACK WIDOW IS AT IT AGAIN!
I love this girl so much.

He's SO adorable as a toddler! I know I probably say this every time, but he might be one of the cutest I have had in game. I just love him!
As for his genetics...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

She is! Man, I keep thinking about how her and Amelie would be a power couple (if they were both bisexual). I would love, love to see those two together. Maybe in another world.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 4 - Cedrick Just Stop
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2019, 01:05:30 PM »
Chapter four! Looking at the pace I'm going at, this is going to be a long challenge so buckle up!
On another note, I reread my last recorded attempt at the Four Immortal Sister's Challenge and almost died from the grammar mistakes. The commas, oh goodness, the commas. I'm horrendous at grammar, but there has been a VAST improvement. I think this forum is just too nice in general to mention my bad grammar and I adore you guys for it.

"I just don't know what to do. I'm not sassy like Hecate or charismatic like Aries. I'm not logical like Selene. I'm just the sister who is off skilling in the distance and is shown occasionally doing something. What should I do, Mr.Plant?"
Mr.Plant: Says nothing.
"That's what I thought! I completely agree. I'll just..."
Poor Flame. Maybe I should let her socialize more with people. Yeah, that would DEFINITELY help.

Hecate completed her lifetime wish and reached level nine of the cooking skill! She's got a few thousand points until she can buy the Collection Helper which Flame will use to get special seeds.
"Do I get to sleep now?"
No. I need you to collect lifetime points now.
"Fine. I wish to go to sleep."
You can't just do that.
"But I did."
Yeah, no.
I had Hecate eat another bean and then clean and work on her handiness skill. It was a quick way to increase her lifetime happiness.

"Hello, Aidan! I'm your aunt Flame. You won't see much of your mom, but I'll be here for you."
Awwwwwww.

Selene is working on her inventing skill. It's her second skill she needs to max for the requirements. She created a little toy dog for Aidan and future kids. 

Flame went off fishing while Hecate worked to get enough lifetime happiness to buy the Collection Helper.
"Smile for the camera!"
"Please leave me alone."
I almost killed him with Master Controller. Almost. I just reset him instead because I was feeling merciful.

"Hello, baby Aidan. It's aunt Hecate. You're going to be just fine, kid."
Awwwwww. I love the sisters so much.

Selene got to jump in the pool because... she's the only one who's nearly done with her requirements already. Seriously. She's insane.

After upgrading the sink, Hecate had enough lifetime happiness points for the Collection Helper! This is going to help tremendously.

"Watcher you haven't focused on me at all during this chapter.
We're only nine pictures in.
"That was eight pictures without my beautiful face!"
::) Aries made a cute little robot painting that reminded me of Selene, so I hanged it up in her house.

I sent Flame out during the night to go and grab seeds. I really love this picture for some reason. It's just so aesthetically pleasing.

OhmygoshIlovehersomuch.
She managed to find seven seeds and only one turned out to be a money tree right away. That's pretty good odds.

The night passed and the inevitable happened: the story shifted back to focus on Aries.
"I'm so surprised," said no one ever.
Aries invited Cedrick Winchester out on a date.

I don't think this is how you seduce someone, but if it works, it works.

Hey, it did work!
"See, Watcher? I'm a master at this. Just let me handle it."

Cedrick was under her thrall within the hour.
"Hour? Pfftt. Fifteen minutes."
That might be over-exaggerating, but sure.

Mandatory heat of the moment kiss.

"You know... I heard you were supposed to be a great kisser. That was mediocre at best."
"What.. what did he just say to me, Watcher?"
Aries, THIS IS A FAMILY-FRIENDLY FORUM. Don't say anything you're going to regret!
"I know, Watcher."

"Cedrick is just going to rethink his words, isn't he?"
He's knocked out.
"I know."

"He was just busy rethinking his words, weren't you, Cedrick?"
"...ye-yes."
This is disturbing.

They went steady and honestly, I think the reason he's not dead is because she still needs a baby out of him.
Definitely a Black Widow.

"You're mine."
Again, disturbing.

The date ended quickly for reasons I really don't understand and... CEDRICK JUST STOP.

With a quick phone call and a glare, Aries invited him over.
There were chimes which means Aries will dispose of him quickly.

Look at this madman's face. Their baby is going to be gorgeous but I have no idea how long he's going to last.

Aries wanted to have a pillow fight with him.
Aries: Whacks him in the head several times with a smile. "Why. Isn't. Your. Brain. Fixed. Yet."
"Hahaha, you're hilarious!"

Well, that's the twenty-five picture limit! Does anyone have any suggestions for image hosting sites other than Imgur? It isn't my biggest fan anymore and usually takes half a day to upload twenty-five pictures. As of speaking, Imgur is suddenly working mysteriously better. It knows.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 4
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2019, 04:00:09 PM »
*fangirl screams*
OMGILOVEARIESSOMUCH!!!

And... :O **, Cedrick, baby.... why you hide those gorgeous looks with that hat and ugly suit?!
I so hope his kid ends up a face clone. Get them genes into the Amarantha family.

Love the other girls too. *coughs* But not as much as Aries... *shifty eyes*

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 4
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2019, 04:35:14 PM »
*fangirl screams*
OMGILOVEARIESSOMUCH!!!

And... :O **, Cedrick, baby.... why you hide those gorgeous looks with that hat and ugly suit?!
I so hope his kid ends up a face clone. Get them genes into the Amarantha family.

Love the other girls too. *coughs* But not as much as Aries... *shifty eyes*

Hahaha! She's been a blast to write. I love it.

I thought the same thing. He's a gorgeous sim.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I know what you mean.  I love them too but Aries just does so well in the spotlight. I do not regret giving her the Dramatic trait. It fits her perfectly.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 5 - Just Leave, Cedrick
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2019, 04:35:41 PM »
I was complaining about Imgur an hour ago and now it's working. Weird.
This chapter is earlier than I expected it to be, but welcome back!

It was time for Aries to break up with Cedrick. If that's all that happens, he's lucky.
"You're crazy. Not even the fun crazy. Just crazy. I needed to get pregnant, and I did. You can leave now."
"I thought you loved me!"
"Loved you? No. The only person I love is myself and my sisters. Maybe my kid. Maybe."
Poor Aidan.

Aries left the room and Cedrick didn't seem to realize the conversation had ended.
"Well... well I don't love you either! Ha!"
So it turns out he actually has the insane trait. Huh. I'm worried about his future kid now.

He then hunted down Aries to talk madness to her. Just leave ALIVE while you still can, Cedrick.

I had Flame go talk to Aries and get her away from Crazy.
"If Cedrick 'disappears,' can I use him as compost?"
"Yeah, sure. Maybe he would actually be useful again then."
FLAME NO. I expect this from Aries but not you!
My precious child.
Nooooo.

After her conversation about gardening with Aries, I sent Flame out of the house to go work on her fishing skill. We both got sidetracked because unicorn.

I don't know what the unicorn's name is, but it sure is majestic.

He wasn't the biggest fan of Flame, so I guess this isn't going to work out.

I sent her to the grocery store and then looked for Alley Cat fish spawner before sending her back to fish.
It was pretty successful.

"I hate being pregnant."
Well, you're going to be pregnant nine times after this. I don't know what to tell you.

+1 for another large painting. I like this one. It's pretty.

Aries is officially pregnant with baby number two. I'm excited.

Hecate maxed cooking! Now she can learn the Ambrosia recipe.
"I haven't slept in four days."
...that's actually accurate.

Selene was allowed the leave the house because she got an opportunity letting her teach logic. It got rid of her stir-crazy moodlet for a time.

Flame woke up during the late afternoon and managed to sneak away and show Aidan the digital fish while I was focusing on the other girls.

She didn't let go of baby Aidan even when Hecate went to talk to her.
Flame is such a family-orientated sim and I love it.

I had to drag Flame away from Aidan to work on her fishing skill.

"I learned the Ambrosia recipe, maxed cooking, and earned the Collection Helper. Can I go to sleep now?"
Yes.

Wait, I lied. It's Aidan's birthday!
Time to start skilling!

I didn't expect to be able to get another chapter out today. I know this one is shorting than usual, but I organized the next few chapters according to what made sense regarding the screenshots.
Hope you guys enjoyed it! Bye!  ;D

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 5
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2019, 11:47:22 PM »
Poor Hecate......please! Give the poor woman a nap!

I've never been one for CC, but this might just turn me. The hair, the outfits, the wallpaper, it all comes together wonderfully. (And, seriously, I LOVE that house!)

Flame is the cutest bean. I love her.

Hmm....Imgur is my website of choice. I've actually never had issues uploading photos. (And now that I've said that, it will ruin every photo of mine from now until the end of time.)

I'm excited to see where this goes!