Author Topic: The Rise Of Supersim (finished)  (Read 38306 times)

Leto85

The Rise Of Supersim (finished)
« on: June 30, 2011, 10:19:23 AM »
PART 1 THE PERFECT GENES

Chapter 1: Maxoidus.

24-06-2011.
Sunday, week 1, day 1.
Hello, my name is Maxoidus Skills and I will be the first sim in a long generation of sims to achieve every hidden trait a sim can get. The last one who have every hidden trait will train itself to be the next Max Skills.
Getting all hidden traits in one single sim can only be achieved through breeding, so breeding is what I will do later on. It also demands a sim to become very old and there are a lot of things I can and need to do to achieve that.
Luckily I am a vegetarian so thanks to my diet I will live longer than normal sims do. I’m also a workaholic so I can work from home if I can find the time.
In my freetime I will work on my athletic skill through jogging so I can become even older.
Besides that I am also a good angler, natural cook and I have the Green Thumb trait to focus on my career.
And that career is the same as my lifetime wish: becoming a Celebrated Five-Star Chef.

First thing I’ll do is buying myself a nice house. I’ve chosen to settle myself at 58 Water Lily Lane in Sunset Valley. It is nice, cheap and the perfect place to start my life.
Although the house wasn’t expansive at all I only got $229,- on my bank account now and that is way not enough to start a generation, so I need to find a steady income

Therefore of course I need to find a job, so the next thing is getting to level 10 in the culinary career. Not to get my first Hidden Skill, but to get that nice fridge, that can store the food I make forever without spoiling.
That fridge can only be achieved when you reach level 10 in that career so I’ll take a look in what is the fastest way to walk up that ladder of success.
So the next thing I needed to do is cooking. And where can I learn that better than in the kitchen?
That’s right: the library.

Oooh, the ability of free skilling is lurking. You can understand that I spend the next few hours inside the library to work on my cooking skill.
But at the moment I  was going to sit down I got a wish to take a lesson in learning how to cook so I decided to sell things from my home and to take a cooking lesson at the Bistro for just $400,-.
For a starter $400,- is a lot of money but I know it will pay for itself if I become a success in my career.

After that the next wish was to make a meal. So I head back home and start using that stove where it was invented for.

The secret is, as being the first generation I will not work on my hidden skills. No, I will work on the immortality of the generations which will come after me. And having a steady income, and getting married with someone with a hidden trait.
It will be a busy life for me, but how I see it, it won’t take long before I will become a success.
Yes, I am opportunistic. And you have to, if you want to achieve so many things as I do.

While reaching to level 10 in the culinary career I will spend most time fishing or gardening in order to get myself Ambrosia. In the meantime I’m also intended to work on my athletic skill town to stay healthy and living longer. After all, even a Max Skills sim isn’t immortal by default.
And that is exactly why I need to get really old: maxing three skills in one lifetime while focussing on career and having in mind that I need to take care of the next generation really forces me to get older than every other sim before me.

Sunday, week 2, day 1.
Within one week I’ve reached level 4 in cooking, 1 in fishing, 4 in gardening and 1 in handiness. I also was promoted twice and got a work opportunity to go to French to buy some Crepes recipe and bring some serving to my workplace.
One thing I’ve noticed when I have arrived is that the recipe for Crepes is pretty expensive. I’ve fished a lot of fish and harvest a lot of plants but I couldn’t collect all the money that was necessarily to buy that recipe.
All I can say is that I’m glad there isn’t a time limit on delivering those crepes.

Sunday, week 2, day 1 9:11 PM.
Did you know that Molly French is a celebrity? I thought it couldn’t hurt befriending her to climb that ladder of success a little faster, but having her as a friend made me a star as well. A level 1 star!
Yes, that made me feel powerful

Friday, week 2, day 7.
With a little saving I took another travel to French to finally buy that Crepes book. I also harvest the fruit at the nectary because another opportunity at the theatre asked me to bring them 5 Excellent quality Renoir Grapes. So I can try to get one.
As being at level 6 my cooking skill was simply too low to read the Crepes book, but at least I have it. Perhaps I can work up my skill in the kitchen by preparing frog legs. I’ve got enough money to buy that book and I could understand the recipe, so that’s wonderful.
No I got just $86,- on my bank account, but who cares. Things are going as I wanted them to go!

Sunday, week 4, day 1, 8:35 PM.
At last, I’ve reached level 8 in the culinary career. I’m getting closer and closer to that wonderful fridge.
I also have reached 1 level in the Athletic skill so now I can jog around town to become a Marathon Runner. My cooking level is as high as my career level is: 8 and I’ve prepared 51 meals already which will make everything meal I prepare from this day even better than before. My fishing skill is 6, gardening 8 and handiness 4. I’m becoming smarter, better, stronger with the day.

Sunday, week 5, day 1, 8:08 PM.
Finally, I have reached the goal of my life! I’m a Five-Star Chef and have received the MinusOne Kelvin Refrigerator. Now I can focus on the second part of my life: creating Ambrosia.

Week 5, day 2, 3:47 AM.
I finally cooked 75 dishes so my food is now top of the art.
The next thing on my list is finding a mate and work on the next generation.

Monday, week 5, day 2, 11:48 PM.
You know, I hate cleaning. And I can’t stand the fact that every sim has to clean their stuff in the house no matter if every furniture is upgraded to not get clean or not. So I could do three things, upgrading every object but my handiness skill is not high enough, I could hire a maid or I could hire a butler.
Because I have to think of the next generation, the generation that need to have the first hidden trait I decided it was the right time for now to hire and seduce a maid. Better today than tomorrow.

Wednesday, week 5, day 4, 6:55 AM.
Finally I’ve received level 10 in cooking. That is one step closer to Ambrosia.

Wednesday, week 5, day 4, 12:24 PM.
Isn’t she lovely? She doesn’t know it yet, but she is about to play an important role in this generation story. Soon the maid Tanya Jolly will be my bride, and her perfect hidden cleaning trait will provide my offspring one step closer to perfection for many, many generations to come.

Wednesday, week 5, day 4, 8:14 PM.
Just a little detail: I have to ask if this sim is single before I can continue. And yes, she is. But not for long, not for long. Whahaha!

Saturday, week 5, day 7, 1:45 PM.
I now have harvested so many vegetables that I became a Botanical Boss. Now I can work with a bigger garden in less time.

Saturday, week 5, day 7
Now I’m became an adult I have a little life to look back on.
I’ve completed my lifetime wish and became a Five-Star Chef. I also am level 1 in athletic, I’ve mastered cooking and completed both the Star Chef and World-Class Chef challenges, I’ve also mastered gardening and completed the Botanical Boss challenge, my fishing skills are at level 6 and my handiness skill is at level 5 and I’ve completed the Plumber challenge.
Besides all that I also have my personal romantic interest: Tanya Jolly.
Perhaps it will be time to marry here one day.

Monday, week 7, day 2, 12:01 PM.
Perhaps honey, it is time to go steady? We’ve been flirting for such a long time now. You know I’m the one for you.

Oh, and now we’re doing that, perhaps we could get married, right away? Just a thought.

Monday, week 7, day 2, 2:12 PM.
Is it me, or am I getting older?

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Rise Of Supersim
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 10:34:10 AM »
Wow. :o Good luck with this Leto! I am sure you'll manage to get the sim.

But are you following Pinstar's Legacy rules?
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 10:42:48 AM »
Awesome story Leto. That's going to be a super awesome sim! Congrats on the wedding, and good luck with this massive undertaking!!

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 10:50:21 AM »
I can already tell this is going to be a great story.
Oh, and now we’re doing that, perhaps we could get married, right away? Just a thought.

That line just made me smile for some reason.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline GlassMirrors

• Llama Wrangler
  • What? Never seen a dancing waffle before?
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 11:06:39 AM »
I smiled at that line too, Sophie. :P

Leto, wonderful story! It sounds fascinating, a lot of work, but fascinating nonetheless. However, like Chronic brought up, is this a Legacy or a Dynasty? A legacy is with ten generations of no immortality, while a dynasty is with ten generations of immortality? I think; however, I'm not sure. Anyways, you can always go ahead and read Pinstar's legacy rules here and the immortal dynasty rules here.

Other than that, great start! :D
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy

Leto85

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 11:56:58 AM »
Leto, wonderful story! It sounds fascinating, a lot of work, but fascinating nonetheless. However, like Chronic brought up, is this a Legacy or a Dynasty? A legacy is with ten generations of no immortality, while a dynasty is with ten generations of immortality?

Woops, thanks for bringing that up. This is 'just' a story than, I'm not following rules or anything, except for the forum rules of course. I've moved the story to Stories and Projects now.

I can already tell this is going to be a great story.
That line just made me smile for some reason.

What can I say? I'm a very romantic person. :P

Offline GlassMirrors

• Llama Wrangler
  • What? Never seen a dancing waffle before?
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 12:00:59 PM »
Oh alright, cool. This will be interesting then, can't wait to see the outcome of your story! :D
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 11:08:24 AM »
25-06-2011.
Chapter 2: Tanya.

Tuesday, week 7, day 3, 5:48 PM.
Hello, my name is Tanya. Tanya Skills. I used to be called Tanya Jolly but that was when I was just a maid, working at the house of Maxoidus.
He is such a cutie. I remember it was a Wednesday, somewhere in week 5 that Maxoidus has spoken to me for the very first time. I wasn’t immediately in love, but it didn’t took me very long. And now, 2 weeks later we are married. Finally.
And not only that, the good man made me pregnant! I can feel life growing inside me but you can’t see it from the outside yet.

Tuesday, week 7, day 3, 4:15 PM.
Look at me! I’m pregnant, and you can see it too! I took 4 days off from work (from where I got just promoted to Desk Jockey; yes I’m a cop) to take some rest and work on my logic skill.
I didn’t say it before yet but the best thing I want in this life is becoming a International Super Spy. That’s why I begun as a maid: you can hear a lot of things about people when cleaning up.

Thursday, week 7, day 5, 4:54 PM.
Meet Maxine, my beautiful daughter. She will be the next generation is this proud family of Skills.
I can tell she has both the Brave as the Athletic skill which probably will made her a perfect firewoman later on. At least, that is what Maxoidus is hoping for.

Saturday, week 7, day 7, 1:13 AM.
Yes, that’s worth a picture.
It took some time but today my husband succeeded in fulfilling the Menu Maven challenge by reading 28 recipes. His food was already outstanding, but now it will be even more good. He’s so talented that man of min.

Thursday, week 8, day 5, 9:21 PM.
I like this picture where my husband is playing with your beautiful daughter.
See how she  has grown out to be a cute little toddler. I can’t wait to teach her how to talk, walk and use the potty. There is so much to do. Perhaps I better quit my job.
And she looks like me. She is just as neat as I am. Never leave a puddle or mess behind.

Week 8, day 7, 2:27 PM.
Yes! I’ve succeeded in learning Maxine to walk. I’m such a great mother. A few more days and we can see how nice she will grow up.

Sunday, week 9, day 1, 2:47 AM.
She can walk and she can talk now! She really looks will grow up well.

Sunday, week 9, day 1, 6:03 AM.
She can do it on her own now. It’s fine to know I don’t have to take care of teaching her how to poop myself.

Monday, week 10, day 2.
Now I’ve bought the Ambrosia recipe and have read it I now can make it. I’ve life fruit and death fish which made my goal complete: Ambrosia for the next generation.
Now all I have to do is upgrading myself in handiness so I can upgrade that Food Replicator I’ve just bought.

Wednesday, week 10, day 4, 9:04 PM.
Hooray! Today it’s my birthday. Being an adult means more responsibility and trying to fulfilling my lifetime wish. Let’s hope Maxine will grow up to be a nice girl too, as her birthday is in a few days from now. She is ready for it. She can walk, she can talk, use the pot herself, she has played both the Xylophone as well as the Toybox all to the max and my husband and I have read all the books with her that are available. If she isn’t ready for childhood now I don’t have a clue anymore to get her ready.
I know I’m ready to be an adult though.

Friday, week 10, day 6, 4:44 AM.
Isn’t it lovely? My husband has made his first portion of perfect Ambrosia. I know he has a secret for cloning Ambrosia using the Food Replicator by mixing the ingredients in a bowl and than copying that one on the Food Replicator. Normally, the cloned Ambrosia will be on normal quality, but after you’ve ‘kicked up a notch’ the bowl, the Ambrosia that comes out will be in perfect quality.
So now we have Ambrosia forever! Our future generations will love it.

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 11:27:16 AM »
In the part where
She is just as neat as I am. Never leaves a puddle or mess behind.

In the picture below that, I fear Maxine had an accident and her hygiene need dropped. Did you do that on purpose? It's quite funny and made me chuckle.

I'm liking your legacy so far; I'll make sure to check up on it.

Leto85

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 11:42:30 AM »
In the part where
In the picture below that, I fear Maxine had an accident and her hygiene need dropped. Did you do that on purpose? It's quite funny and made me chuckle.

I'm liking your legacy so far; I'll make sure to check up on it.

To be honnes: no. But now I also indeed see the humor of it. :P

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 11:47:33 AM »
Does the hidden maid trait have the clean whole house option like the neat trait?

Leto85

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 07:39:31 PM »
Does the hidden maid trait have the clean whole house option like the neat trait?

No. And sims don't always wash their hands after going to the toilet or washing the dishes they have eaten from autonomiously automatic by themself also. It is just that sims never will made meshes. That's all. But it will really save up on time for your sims on the long term.
In combination with the Neat trait your sim will practically be a maild him, or herself.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2011, 02:12:11 AM »
Neat Sims are great! You save the money on a maid and they're so much more reliable, even when you aren't controlling them. :) Great story Leto!
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2011, 05:08:11 AM »
I ran a legacy where I tried to get all the hidden traits in a single sim. Like you, I started by marrying a maid. The hidden trait is called "makes no messes" and, just like it sounds, they don't dirty anything they use. Unlike neat sims, they can't do the macro "clean house" and they will still use dirty stuff like a shower or toilet. It's great for cutting down on dirty houses.

Leto, one word of warning: I found it really difficult to get both "pyromaniac" and "immune to fires" in the same sim children. NPC fire fighters tend to give one or the other to their offspring. If I remember right, I ended up having two branches of the family, one with each trait. I then had the final generation marry a distant cousin and they had a child with both.

Are you including all of the foreign traits, too? Good luck! With some careful planning you can get everything in. I'll be following this one. I may have to try it out myself, again, as a break from my Townie Dyanasty.

Leto85

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 07:21:26 AM »
I ran a legacy where I tried to get all the hidden traits in a single sim. Like you, I started by marrying a maid. The hidden trait is called "makes no messes" and, just like it sounds, they don't dirty anything they use. Unlike neat sims, they can't do the macro "clean house" and they will still use dirty stuff like a shower or toilet. It's great for cutting down on dirty houses.

Yes, that is actually a benefit; they still can use dirty toilets or showers. Not that I let them use it, but that way I can give them two options after each other: first clean, than shower.

Leto, one word of warning: I found it really difficult to get both "pyromaniac" and "immune to fires" in the same sim children. NPC fire fighters tend to give one or the other to their offspring. If I remember right, I ended up having two branches of the family, one with each trait. I then had the final generation marry a distant cousin and they had a child with both.

Thanks for the info. I already thought that once traits are passed on, they will passed on forever to the child of the child of the child and beyond. So the trick is just to marry another fireman. The thing is I get the feeling you really need to marry any just to be sure. Only because of that I can not stay within the 10 generations.

Are you including all of the foreign traits, too? Good luck! With some careful planning you can get everything in.

Yes, I will. Just for the hack of it. But the thing is that I have doubts with some foreign traits effectiveness. If you get the Egyptian trait the child just has all the Egyptian songs automatically learned, but learning all those songs is much easier than raising one entire generation.
The Chinese 'Eat with sticks' is fun to have and the France greet sounds good to me too. If you can confirm the Egyptian has some more info in it, than please share.