Author Topic: Missing Monarch Quest...help? Please?  (Read 7501 times)

Offline Spy Violette

• Nooboo
Missing Monarch Quest...help? Please?
« on: July 06, 2011, 03:00:17 AM »
So, basically I'm stuck and desperate for answers.

I'm on the part where you have to identify the "mysterious leaf" to prove it's an ingredient in sleeping draught. I know this involves the crafting table somehow, but there's no option to identify anything. My spy isn't able to craft sleeping daught yet if that makes any difference, which I worry it might.

Help?

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Missing Monarch Quest...help? Please?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 05:32:47 PM »
I know I've done this quest successfully, but it was a long time ago, and I don't remember exactly what had to be done to identify the leaf.  The things I can think of to try are to click on the crafting table (which it sounds like you've tried), click on the leaf in the inventory, or click on the spy to see if it's a self-interaction.  As for your spy not knowing how to make sleeping draught, that shouldn't make any difference.  The game wouldn't have let you take on the quest if your spy wasn't at a high enough level, and I don't think that quest requires the spy to be at a particular level anyway.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Spy Violette

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 06:13:13 PM »
Yes, I've tried all those things. I'm now dangerously behind on the quest, if anyone knows how to do this I would be extremely appreciative.

choule

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 06:35:39 AM »
You have to click on the crafting table, and then select "Craft item". You then select "identified leaf". If you are focused enough you will be able to identify the leaf and report to the king.

Greetz !!