Author Topic: Motive Mobile  (Read 9161 times)

Deluded Genius

Motive Mobile
« on: July 08, 2011, 07:40:41 PM »
How quickly is the Motive Mobile supposed to refill your motives? With my game it seems to be happening nigh-instantaneously. It's more game-breaking than the Moodlet Manager. Why would I even bother with beds or food or showers or toilets or leisure equipment or socialization when I can just have a sim take the kids out for a half-hour drive?

Amusing, perhaps, but I'm thinking this isn't quite how it's supposed to work, and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to fix it.

Offline Laurencius

• Llama Wrangler
  • Come for the gas, stay for the hummus!
Re: Motive Mobile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 10:13:38 PM »
In my games, the motive mobile has filled up my sims bars very quickly.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 10:20:23 PM »
It's pretty much instantaneous in my game too. I really only like to use it when I want to run around town collecting a lot of seeds or gems, and I want to do it without needing to go back home to sleep. It's good for adventuring too, especially when you only have a couple days there ans you want to get as much done as possible.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 09:11:36 PM »
I've got my first Motive Mobile.  It's great, but I'm having one problem with it.  My Sim can't take her toddler anywhere in it.  When I click on the Motive Mobile and select to go someplace with the toddler, the mother hails a taxi instead.  Does anyone have information about this?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Harmlessoldlady

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 10:36:18 AM »
clearly after 3 years, this problem was never addressed. It still happens. yuck.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 12:23:31 PM »
I've got my first Motive Mobile.  It's great, but I'm having one problem with it.  My Sim can't take her toddler anywhere in it.  When I click on the Motive Mobile and select to go someplace with the toddler, the mother hails a taxi instead.  Does anyone have information about this?

Even though this thread is dead, and likely know the answer. I saw this thread pop back up. You need a second adult in the house Pam. Whenever you have a toddler, an adult/teen has to be holding the child while in the car, so if you only have one adult she can't both drive and hold the baby. I usually have the person who is driving say "go here with" and choose two other people (a teen/adult and the toddler). Make sure the other adult/teen is holding the child. That will allow them to ride in the motive mobile.
The instantaneous needs-filling isn't a bug, but rather a part of the gameplay.