Author Topic: Attachments  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Attachments
« on: July 22, 2011, 12:54:12 PM »
Attachments in the Swap Shop should be working once again. If you had made a list of all your creations for other users during the first week or two of July the links might not be right. The topics are there, and the files are there, but you are linking to the wrong place because of the system being switched back.

One final issue I can't do anything about is new users' avatars. If you registered within the last month your avatar may have vanished. You'll have to upload it again.

I believe this is the last issue that will come up but nothing surprises me! :o

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Attachments
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 12:55:57 AM »
Well, I did just try and upload a screenshot that I just made of my simself for my avatar and for some reason,  I got the red x.  I have not had problems with uploading screenshots.  Just thought I would let you know. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 10:46:40 PM »
This is weird. I was able to change my avatar fine just now, and even got it switched back. It should stop me if there was a problem with the attachments directory so I'm at a loss for a fix just yet. What type of file is it? There's no error and just a red X? Could you go ahead and change it to that so that I can investigate whether the file is there on the server and what might be up with it showing up here? :)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 01:22:35 AM »
The file is the same as all of the other files, jpeg.  I will leave this on here until you look at it, let me know.  Like I said, I have never had problems before.  Let me try another one and see if it works.

Edit:  Well, apparently, it was just that one screenshot, so I don't know why it didn't take that one.  I tried a couple of different ones and they went in fine, oh well.  No worries.  Just pretend you didn't see this post, lol. ;D
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

anything