Author Topic: Hybrid mummies  (Read 6735 times)

Leto85

Hybrid mummies
« on: July 23, 2011, 07:27:16 AM »
I remember someone here posting a picture of a toddler mummie. I know how to get one, same as with Pam's Uriah: leaving two lovers from which one is a mummy alone for a while until they will breed) but I am curious to people having experience with half breed mummies. Do they look like mummies when growing up? How do they behave? What is the benefit of this hidden trait? That kind of things.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: Hybrid mummies
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 10:31:35 PM »
Hey Leto, here's some pictures:

I was a bit scared to play these mummy hybrids for long, but they seemed to be like mummies in every way but their ages. So they have no need to sleep or go to the toilet. The adult mummy skin doesn't fit on kids or toddlers, so you get squished-up effects like the one in the pictures.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Choccolatee

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 10:34:43 PM »
Hey Leto, here's some pictures:

I was a bit scared to play these mummy hybrids for long, but they seemed to be like mummies in every way but their ages. So they have no need to sleep or go to the toilet. The adult mummy skin doesn't fit on kids or toddlers, so you get squished-up effects like the one in the pictures.

That's just.. creepy.

Leto85

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 06:28:49 AM »
Nice! Thanks Ausette. But when they grow up they are full mummies I think?

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 10:12:32 AM »
Yes, I think so.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 11:14:16 AM »
I won't be able to sleep this night :(
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Leto85

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 06:14:21 PM »
I saw somewhere another picture from a grown up hybrid mummy and I thought it was uploaded by you Ausette. That hybrid walked like a mummy, talked (probably) like a mummy too, but it looked like a sim. Perhaps you have forgotten about him?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 11:16:37 PM »
There were a couple. I've sent you the link, but for the benefit of the others here's some pictures:

Shame I can't change their appearances, they'd make excellent zombies.  :D

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 05:30:36 AM »
aussette, do you think you can upload the hybrids and toddler mummies to the swap shop :) I'm hoping to use them in an upcoming story
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 06:14:03 AM »
aussette, do you think you can upload the hybrids and toddler mummies to the swap shop :) I'm hoping to use them in an upcoming story

I have a whole family on the exchange here, but keep in mind that they're obviously buggy, so be very, very careful about it.

Leto85

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 06:21:22 AM »
I have a whole family on the exchange here, but keep in mind that they're obviously buggy, so be very, very careful about it.

Do you still play with this family yourself Ausette?

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 06:23:25 AM »
Not for a while, no. Like I said, I was worried my game would explode or something. :D

Frey

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 01:57:36 AM »
 :o I agree with kiko, won't be able to sleep tonight.

You really have to be very, very crazy to create something like this.... not you, Aussette, but the people in EA who come up with it!  ::)

Leto85

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 04:29:37 AM »
:o I agree with kiko, won't be able to sleep tonight.

You really have to be very, very crazy to create something like this.... not you, Aussette, but the people in EA who come up with it!  ::)

Yes, I really got the feeling now that EA  is doing this on purpose. Back in The Sims 2 I've loved to crossbreed al those weirdos together to get a alienzompierwherewolveplantsim wizard and that was very awesome already. Especially because plantsims do relie on daylight, vampires on night, so together they can stand everything.
Still this is possible in The Sims 3 however, but the question is how. Letting them breed while being somewhere else in town seems to work, although I personally have not experienced this yet in my family.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 08:16:58 AM »
My Gosh. Only the idea of a MummyBot that is an Imaginary Vampire gives me the creeps.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

anything