Author Topic: "Permasick"  (Read 2761 times)

Offline emy724

• Nooboo
"Permasick"
« on: August 16, 2011, 10:35:27 PM »
Has anyone ever run into a mood or focus that is completely red and blank?  When you hover over the square it says this will not time out it is for the quest -50.  I've never seen these before.  How do you get around it, if you can?

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: "Permasick"
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 09:19:35 AM »
Welcome to the forum, emy724.  This is something I haven't seen at all.  In fact, I've never seen any focus buff that says it will last for the duration of the quest.  What quest are you doing, and when did this buff appear? 

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline emy724

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 11:35:54 PM »
I was starting the Fountain quest with the physician and it was there when the quest started.  Which made it virtually impossible to keep her focus out of the red, so I quit the quest and started another one with the same hero and it was on that quest also.  I had never seen it before either.  I got so frustrated, I had just started the kingdom.  So I deleted it and started again.  I haven't tried a quest with the new physician yet. so I'm interested to see if the same negative focus is there.  I can't find any reference to it anywhere.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 09:28:02 AM »
Isn't that interesting!  I know I've done that quest several times, but I can't remember if I've ever done it with the physician.  I wonder if this is an issue with the most recent patch?  Probably not, as you said you've searched and couldn't find any mention of it.  It may be that your character is glitched in some way.  I had a problem once with my kingdom turning black so I couldn't see anything except my character's plumbbob.  It happened twice, both times when I was playing the knight I had at that time.  I concluded, rightly or wrongly, that the knight might be the problem, deleted that character, and the black kingdom problem has never come back.  Who knows why these things happen.

Anyway, if you do further testing or learn more about the problem, I hope you'll let us know.  And maybe someone else will have ideas also.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline emy724

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 11:10:56 PM »
I ended up deleting her too.  But I'm still going to try and find out more...just because I'm curious.

anything