Author Topic: Amazon - The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles $23.99 (Download)  (Read 2988 times)

Amazon Digital Deals

Hi there everyone,

I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself to your community. My name is Tony, I'm a member of the Marketing team at Amazon Digital Video Games. I'm also an avid gamer and think communities like this one that have sprung up around games like The Sims are awesome.

I wanted to touch base and let you all know that Amazon is currently selling The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles for $23.99.

You can see the deal here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0057VO40E/

I also wanted to ask if it is OK for me, from your perspective to post stuff like this in your forums, I definitely don't want to step into your community and provide information that you all don't want to receive.

If you'd like to know when Amazon Digital Video Games is running deals on Sims games I'd love to keep you all updated. Just let me know.

Cheers,
Tony

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Amazon - The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles $23.99 (Download)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 09:27:34 PM »
I am this site's owner, and I'll allow this. You are offering a better deal than Direct2Drive,which I typically use. Users who buy a digitial copy from you will save $6. I am surprised there is no associate link. I guess you really represent amazon, so feel free to showcase any REAL deals like this. AKA if you can beat D2D in price, feel free to let our community know.

Users leery of buying digitally through sites like amazon and direct2drive should know that typically after you've made your purchase the publisher of the title, in this case EA, will allow you to download the client once you have registered your product.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Amazon Digital Deals

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 09:38:05 PM »
Hey Carl,

Thanks for allowing me to participate! I'll definitely only post deals here that are REAL deals, and only those that are relevant to your community (read - related to The Sims).

As for my credentials, I'm sending you a private message with my email address and phone number if you want to give me a call to chat.

Cheers,
Tony

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 05:04:19 AM »

I, for one, am happy that you posted this offer as I clicked on your link, logged into my account and made my purchase.  I often purchase from Amazon and had not totally decided if I wanted to spend $30 US for this game.  Since the link saved me $6 US, I took advantage of it.  I am always a sucker for a bargain ;).

Thank you Tony, and thank you Carl for allowing this post on our forum.
Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 06:55:35 AM »
I will be getting in contact with the poster for future opportunities. I do encourage you guys to take advantage of this. Amazon digital downloads are generally cheaper.

anything