Author Topic: Removing images from Image Gallery  (Read 1358 times)

Leto85

Removing images from Image Gallery
« on: September 06, 2011, 06:08:56 AM »
As some of you know, I'm busy with a comic book serie (see signature) about Supersim and I use the Image Gallery to upload my pages to.
Because English is my second language there are people nice enough to note me when a gramatical error apears in the comic. But when I want to upload the pages again to the Image Gallery I have to remove all the first images from the folder I upload to, by hand, one by one.

So, is there a way to remove a bunch of images all together, or even better: is there a way to overwrite the existing images with the improved one, which makes them also apear in the comic book topic right away?

I'm hoping for the last option. :)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Re: Removing images from Image Gallery
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 06:30:34 AM »
Not shore that last option is possible, but you can edit your albums in gallery and of course delete files there. When you log in gallery, go to My Profile/Modify My Albums and you'll get to see all your albums. THere you can chose "Edit files" and you'll get a list of pictures in there with lot's of options. I circled the option you need to mark to delete that file:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

Re: Removing images from Image Gallery
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 06:39:13 AM »
Aha! And that way it's just a matter of scrolling down and mark all the pictures that I wanted to delete. Thanks.

anything