Author Topic: Rules: Survival of the Fittest Rules  (Read 10809 times)

Sportsfan

Rules: Survival of the Fittest Rules
« on: September 19, 2011, 10:16:33 PM »
Survival of the Fittest:

Pre-Merge (weeks 1 and 2):
Setup:

1. Make 8 sims in CAS, 4 of each gender. Any traits are allowed, but they must be random.  Their appearance can be anything, random of you want, or you can make it so that they look dirty if you want.
2. You can put them on any lot, but biggest is bestest.   Then make it have two islands, both completely surrounded by water. They should not be able to leave the island. You can use buydebug to put anything on there that you want.
3. Each island needs two of the small tents (if you don't have WA then I guess you can use four of the cheapest single beds) on each island. Also you can use sleeping bags as well. The only other things allowed on the islands at the start are trees, rocks, plants etc, and spawners if you want.
4. You are going to need a big basement under the islands to hold all of the food for them. Or you can use one of the World Adventures chests. Just have one sim go to the grocery store the first day and buy hundreds of apples, watermelons, and tomatoes.
5. The only food that you may give them is 1 tomato/watermelon/apple a day per sim.
6. The only way they may get to the island is by teleportation.
7. No lifetime rewards may be bought.
8. Delete the mailbox and trashcan whenever they appear.

Rules:

1. You may never queue up an action for a sim. Never. With the sole exception of teleporting onto the island.
2. There are four sims per island, 2 of each gender. They must all be set as housemates.
3. No dragging relationship bars, changing traits, or edit in CAS.
4. All cheats are allowed. (except if disallowed elsewhere)
5. Each night at midnight each tribe shall get 1 apple/tomato/watermelon per sim.
6. Each Monday, at noon, you shall put out the skilling objects. On Friday at noon the skilling objects will be taken away. This is where you award the immunity idol to the winning tribe. The winning tribe is the tribe with the most points in that skill. If there is a tie, continue with the challenge until a sim gets another skill point. That sims tribe will win immunity.  The tribe with the immunity idol will not have to vote someone out.
7. The losing tribe will vote one person out, the person on their tribe that they have the lowest relationship with.
8. At 9 PM on Saturday they will cast their votes.

Now on to the merge.
After the second sim is voted out, combine the two islands into one big island.

At this point there should be 6 sims left.

1. Make there be sleeping spots for the number of sims that are left.
2. Play as before, only this time, the winner of immunity is the single sim with the most skill points of the skill. They cannot be voted for.
3. If someone's least relationship is with the sim that has immunity, than they vote for the second lowest relationship that they have.
4. When you get to 3 sims, after the immunity challenge, the sim voted off is the sim with the least relationship with the sim that had immunity. This is because the two sims' votes that don't have immunity will cancel each other out.
5. When you are down to 2 sims, you can decide how you want the winner to be chosen. You can have readers PM you votes, you can have one last challenge etc.

The last remaining sim is the "Survivor of the Fittest"

I'd like to thank Annbeifong because without her big brother story I never would have thought of this, and I would also like to thank simstar3, imagleek and vampireplasma for helping me edit the rules.

Chuckles_82

Re: Survival of the Fittest Rules
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 11:25:34 PM »
Awesome! That looks like a lot of fun :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 11:27:08 PM »
Awesome! That looks like a lot of fun :D
Thanks! It's quite interesting to see what the sims will do.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 03:22:31 PM »
Oh! Finally! Thanks for the mention.  ;) I am starting mine!

Sportsfan

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 03:31:27 PM »
Youre welcome. I posted this almost a week ago though.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 04:55:22 PM »
Oh wow. Epic Fail for me. Better late than never though.

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
  • Sims-life where is the line?
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 07:38:11 AM »
With the teleportion, um how do I get them to do that without the LTR?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

imaGleek

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 08:15:36 AM »
With the teleportion, um how do I get them to do that without the LTR?

With 'testingcheatsenabled true' enabled you can shift-click on the ground to teleport.

Sportsfan

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 09:36:31 AM »
Exactly what imagleek said.
Hit control+shift+C at the same time then type in "testingcheatsenabled true" without quotes. Then just shift click the ground and select teleport.

Elainfaro

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 08:56:12 PM »
Okay so for the food thing. Does each Sim get 1 of each fruit? (1 apple, 1 watermelon, and 1 tomato) Or do they only get 1 fruit a day irregardless of what kind it is?

Sportsfan

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 09:02:29 PM »
Okay so for the food thing. Does each Sim get 1 of each fruit? (1 apple, 1 watermelon, and 1 tomato) Or do they only get 1 fruit a day irregardless of what kind it is?
Each sim gets one fruit a day. It doesn't matter what kind.

Elainfaro

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 09:05:01 PM »
Each sim gets one fruit a day. It doesn't matter what kind.

Oh, okay. Thanks.

Offline chemeia

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 01:25:20 PM »
Survival of the Fittest:

2. You can put them on any lot, but biggest is bestest.   Then make it have two islands, both completely surrounded by water. They should not be able to leave the island. You can use buydebug to put anything on there that you want.

I'd like to thank Annbeifong because without her big brother story I never would have thought of this, and I would also like to thank simstar3, imagleek and vampireplasma for helping me edit the rules.

I know I'm late to the party, but this looks pretty cool.  I'm not sure if I understand number two on the setup.  Do I need to create these islands and place them in the world?  I have no experience with create a world or altering towns except for adding the book corral and changing households.  I'll be sure to read up on the building threads too.

Sportsfan

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 04:17:52 PM »
Thanks. :D

Nope not necessary. I just got a 60x60 lot and used the water tool to make islands in it. Have fun!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 04:35:38 PM »
Yes! This is amazing, Sportsfan! I'm going to make this project number three, alongside my legacy and participation in the challenge tourny, as soon as I get my laptop up and running! :D

anything