Author Topic: Will I still be able to get Limited Edition after the Pets Release in the US?  (Read 1295 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
I'm currently deciding whether to pre-order now, or wait until after the release. While it's not totally necessary, I would much rather have the limited edition. Say, I decide to wait until later to get Pets and EA/Origin only has the basic edition up, does that mean I can still order a digital copy from Amazon or simply go to WalMart, GameStop, or any other retail store and just purchase a hard copy for less? (I'm on a bit of a budget and won't get paid until the end of this week). Does anyone know exactly when the last day to get a Limited Edition is?

Thank you guys in advanced!  :)

PS: I live in the US if that makes a huge difference.

VampirePlasma

Maybe, if you go in the story early enough and are willing to pay 10 extra. I mean I got TSM Limited Edition even though I was a week late.
Hopefully.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
I'm about 90% sure this is how the Limited Edition thing works. When stores order Pets, the first shipment will be Limited Edition. Shipments after that will be the basic edition. When Medieval came out, I went to the store the first day, and all they had for sale was the Limited Edition. It was also the same price as the base edition when it did show up in the store. You'll have a good chance finding the Limited Edition at larger stores that ordered a big first shipment, but I would try to not wait more than a week. If you have to, put it on lay away on release day just so someone else doesn't snatch the last Limited Edition just before you get paid.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
I'm thinking at this rate, being on a budget and all, I may have to just wait until Christmas. Of course, I can do without, but still it would be nice.