Author Topic: Gallery  (Read 1448 times)

Addict

Gallery
« on: October 18, 2011, 04:50:14 AM »
Hi guys!

I'm not a technophobe, but this has stumped me!

I'm setting up accounts with stuff to fit with rules and regulations for the swap shop (the gallery). I'm having issues with viewing my albums in list - to move / delete them and whatever. It's just not showing up when I got to create / modify my album, in fact, it's denying all knowledge of an album in that list. This is probably me being a little dippy, but I'm tired, and that's the excuse I'm sticking with!

Thanking you!

Addict x

Chuckles_82

Re: Gallery
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 04:52:30 AM »
What browser are you using? It doesn't work with Firefox. There is a post about it here in this thread somewhere.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Addict

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 04:55:49 AM »
I'm using Chrome, this had crossed my mind, will try another browser. Internet Explorer, urgh!

*Edited*

Works with Internet Explorer, seems it's a compatibility issue with Google Chrome =(

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 06:35:23 AM »
I have always used firefox and the gallery works fine for me.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 06:41:24 AM »
I wish it worked on mine :( I have to use IE for that. I use FF for everything else, and like it much better.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 06:50:23 AM »
@Addict:

I just posted in your other thread about this.  I noticed that there was something wrong, too, when I went to your link.  For some reason, it linked to all of the images on the Gallery instead of just yours.  So, I was looking at image 1 of 37,328 or something.  I don't know exactly what the problem is, but I was able to muddle around and get a link that goes only to your images..  Check back with the Gallery the next time you're online and see if you're still having the same problems.  The Gallery has been buggy from time to time and it may just be something on that end that will hopefully resolve itself.  If it's still happening, we'll try to figure out what's wrong.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."