Author Topic: Schipperke Sim - "Incubus"  (Read 13211 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Schipperke Sim - "Incubus"
« on: October 18, 2011, 04:12:51 PM »
I don't know if anyone but me wants a Schipperke in their game, but the breed model in the game really isn't very schip-like in my opinion.  I started with that and tweaked it a bit to get Incubus, who is much more typical of the breed.  Incubus, aka "Inky," is an adult male with typical Schipperke traits:  Adventurous, Playful, and Genius.  Here he is, if anyone wants a little black devil of their own.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Schipperke Sim - "Incubus"
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 04:15:21 PM »
Aww, this Schipperke is a little cutie! Will download after I get my game!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 05:22:45 PM »
I'm thinking that Mr. Payne needs a pet...  ;)

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 05:29:31 PM »
I'm thinking that Mr. Payne needs a pet...  ;)

To go with his wallpaper?  ;D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 05:46:01 PM »
To go with his wallpaper?  ;D
Maybe... I hope nobody's allergic to fur!

VampirePlasma

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 05:52:45 PM »
Cutie! Will download after I get Pets.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 11:38:34 AM »
He looks like my old Shipperke, Dolly! Definatly downloading when I get my game!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 10:32:59 PM »
In RL, I'm a cynophobe (Terribly scared of dogs). Luckily that doesn't apply to Sims, so I always think "Wowza! Cute!" to the dogs. Now this dog is worthy of a "WOWZA!!!! That is CUTE!". Awww... so cute! Cute! Downloading ASAP.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 10:35:11 PM »
In RL, I'm a cynophobe (Terribly scared of dogs).

Really?  How did that come about?  I know it's off topic, but I'm terribly curious.  ;D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 10:47:38 PM »
Really?  How did that come about?  I know it's off topic, but I'm terribly curious.  ;D

I have no idea really. I just get extremely nervous and scared around them. I know when I was 4, I wasn't afraid. I willingly fed, petted, and sat near a dog, so I don't know how it came about.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 08:24:16 PM »
Doberman got me on the backside at 8, and I haven't trusted any dog big enough to do damage since. I didn't know the name of the phobia, too many to remember them all lol. It doesn't look like Schipperkes fall into that category. I haven't seen one before but I gotta say it's cute. I have noticed that a lot of dog breeds look a little off to me. I'm glad they give you the ability to fix them, and I'm sure other people will find the need to tweak their appearance a bit.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 08:57:06 PM »
Doberman got me on the backside at 8, and I haven't trusted any dog big enough to do damage since. I didn't know the name of the phobia, too many to remember them all lol. It doesn't look like Schipperkes fall into that category. I haven't seen one before but I gotta say it's cute.

Schips may be little guys - average weight around 15 pounds - and they are (in my slightly biased opinion) the cutest of dogs, but they're not lap dogs and they're definitely not the sort to be everybody's buddy on first meeting.  They were bred to be guard dogs, and I can tell you from personal experience that they are very protective.  Guarding things or people is instinctive for them.  Apparently Prince William of Orange, the 16th Century national hero of Belgium, was saved from a would-be assassin by a couple of Schipperkes.  It's a very old story, so who knows for sure, but I find it quite believable.  The little black devils, as they're often called, are definitely to be respected.

I was raised with dogs all my life and have rarely been afraid of any dog, but a cat once bit me for no reason whatsoever and I have never trusted cats since then.  I'm not afraid of cats, I just strongly prefer dogs.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2012, 12:39:00 AM »
Does he reside in Union Cove? If not, I might make him Agnes' pet if I get back to playing Sunset Valley. I might see how he goes with Lollypop, her little Chiuwawa.  :)

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 PM »
Does he reside in Union Cove? If not, I might make him Agnes' pet if I get back to playing Sunset Valley. I might see how he goes with Lollypop, her little Chiuwawa.  :)

There is a Schip in Union Cove, in the Artists' Colony household.  That one is - I think - a female named Grace, but otherwise very like Incubus.  I'm sure any Schipperke would be delighted to have a Chihuaha for a companion.   :)

Offline FireRaye93

• Townie
  • I am burdened with glorious plumbobs.
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2012, 10:32:22 AM »
My aunt had a Schipperke named Dagger. He was such a sweet dog, but he was very curious and tended to get lost if we took our eyes off of him for more than a minute. He was fiercely loyal and protective. One time, some guy tried to rob my aunts house shortly after she just moved in and Dagger attacked that guy and taught him a lesson. The unfortunate thing about Dagger though, is that he died a couple of years ago of old age. :'( He lived for a long time. I have baby pictures with him when he was a puppy and from what my aunt tells me, Schipperkes don't usually live as long a Dagger did which was about 14 human years.
Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.