Author Topic: Horse Fertilizer and Unicorn Fertilizer  (Read 19005 times)

Offline candyraver69

• Llama Wrangler
Horse Fertilizer and Unicorn Fertilizer
« on: October 21, 2011, 06:24:50 AM »
Has anyone tested the fertilizer out much yet compared to say garlic?

Anyone know what causes the stalls to dirty? Is it the horse sleeping in there? Peeing in there? Spending time in there in general? Seems like my stalls are almost never dirty anymore and were at the beginning and I can't figure out what the difference is.

I got a unicorn fertilizer just now from cleaning my stall. I don't know if it does anything special or not. I want to test it on something that takes a long time to grow and also test if it gives any other special effects. I'll see what happens, should be interesting.

Offline candyraver69

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Horse Fertilizer and Unicorn Fertilizer
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 07:42:28 AM »
Oh and I figured out you can "bless flora" on a plant with a unicorn to speed up growth to the next stage of growth (sprout becomes growing, mature becomes harvestable, etc)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 09:42:45 AM »
I don't have an answer but wanted to say thank you I was wondering where I got the horse fertilizer that is in my sim's inventory I didn't put the two things together and don't even remember cleaning out the stall or that I had to. I will have to check that!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 12:37:10 PM »
One thing lacking in game is no horse or unicorn droppings that are obvious.  With all these critters roaming around you would thing the place would be a hazard course!  If they just magically show up in the barns I'm happy.  Much better than what you'd find in RL!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Chuckles_82

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 06:06:54 PM »
Just be careful with the unicorn blessing your plants. I've read that there is a chance that it will turn it into life fruit. Good if that is what you are aiming for, bad if you are trying to get perfect plants.

Offline candyraver69

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 09:26:42 PM »
Just be careful with the unicorn blessing your plants. I've read that there is a chance that it will turn it into life fruit. Good if that is what you are aiming for, bad if you are trying to get perfect plants.

Thanks for the warning! Could be bad if I had used it on something I only had one of.

I did try it on a very nice cheese plant and it didn't change the very nice value, just made it ready for harvest.

Offline candyraver69

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 10:48:40 PM »
Okay I did a test on garlic plants with horse, unicorn and garlic as fertilizers. All three matured the very same day. I am not sure if the quality of the plant changes any because the garlic planted was perfect to begin with. The horse and unicorn fertilizer wears off before garlic does both at 6 days.

The unicorn fertilizer must do something special but I haven't figured it out yet. I will update if I do.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline m.sato

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2011, 03:46:37 PM »
Okay I did a test on garlic plants with horse, unicorn and garlic as fertilizers. All three matured the very same day. I am not sure if the quality of the plant changes any because the garlic planted was perfect to begin with. The horse and unicorn fertilizer wears off before garlic does both at 6 days.

The unicorn fertilizer must do something special but I haven't figured it out yet. I will update if I do.

And where did you find the horse/unicorn droppings???

Offline Banksia

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2011, 06:12:42 PM »
When the horse pees in the stall the stall gains a "clean" option.  If your sim cleans it they get fertilizer in their inventory.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2011, 06:23:03 PM »
There is also a reward that your horse can get that makes the fertilizer better quality.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

VampirePlasma

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2011, 06:59:25 PM »
When the horse pees in the stall the stall gains a "clean" option.  If your sim cleans it they get fertilizer in their inventory.
I was just about to ask this! Thanks

Offline candyraver69

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 05:18:32 AM »

Okay, so that is what does it. I couldn't figure out why some days I could clean it and others I couldn't. Guess I have to babysit the horses closer and make them pee in the stall more instead of outside lol.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 07:24:14 AM »
Well, that makes sense.  I guess I have not had the horse pee in the stall yet, but I don't have a garden anyway, but it is good to know, for when I do play a game that has one. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 07:27:16 AM »
Yeah, the fertilizer is not much use if you haven't got a garden. You don't get anything for it if you sell it. I guess you could always give it as a gift to someone  :P
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Chuckles_82

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 07:30:32 AM »
hahah funny.

"Here, have some horse crap."
"Oh how lovely. What a thoughtful gift!"