Author Topic: Minor animal spots for AP?  (Read 6767 times)

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
Minor animal spots for AP?
« on: October 25, 2011, 02:10:19 PM »
Does anyone know where to find minor animal spots in AP? I have heard that the collection helper shows but I don't even almost have enough points for it and I have been looking everywhere but have yet to find anything I can catch! I find the falcon at Cinnamon Creest Hills or sometimes it's the Spotted Sixam but I am unable to catch either of them. I am particularly looking for the big birds but will catch anything in hopes it will help to catch these big birds as I have tried several times now with no success!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Minor animal spots for AP?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 02:17:41 PM »
There are three spawn locations at the Cinnamon Crest Falls.  The place where you saw the bird, a turtle spawn close to the water but on the stone and a rodent one back at the foot of the trail where the two trees are.

There is a bird spawn next to the firehouse, middle of the football field, across from junkyard in front of big boulder, where two trails meet near the starter home with the lake.  There is a bird, snake and lizard spawn next to the criminal building.  A snake spawn next to the equestrien center on the side with the ponds.  A turtle spawn near the horse ranch between it and the Bedlington Place.  There's a rodent spawn behind the science center.  A lizard spawn in front of the graveyard.  A snake spawn in the graveyard in the bottom right and a bird spawn in the graveyard near the pet cemetery.

There is a turtle spawn under a tree at the bottom off the hill from the middle of town towards the big empty 64x64 lot.  Another bird spawn if you follow that trait to the street next to the Millers and the empty lot.  I saw another spawner near the dinosaur shack but it was behind it on the hill. 

There is a rodent spawn at the end of the road behind the guard rail next to the Singleton brothers' home. 

Sorry I can't be more specific I actually uninstalled Pets for a bit. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 08:28:15 PM »
Oh my thank you so much! I have no idea how there are so many that I have been unable to find! I did see a turtle there in Cinnamon Crest Falls. I thought I found a turtle at the water plant place but then I could be totally wrong! Again thank you so much that is a great help!

VampirePlasma

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 08:32:16 PM »
Great info!  ;)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 08:43:37 PM »
There is in no way I got all the spawns with just that little bit but because I don't have access to a picture of the map I can't tell you where all I found them in my few days with the EP installed.  I found a few other spots but there is no way for me to explain they're locations.   Glad I was able to help a little bit though.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

VampirePlasma

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 08:51:24 PM »
Not a little bit! A ton! I was starting to think the only place where I could find them was in Cinnamon Crest Falls, like a glitch, where I saw the Crow, Flacon and Spotted Sismax (or something.) Thanks alot!

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 11:10:01 PM »
Not a little bit! A ton! I was starting to think the only place where I could find them was in Cinnamon Crest Falls, like a glitch, where I saw the Crow, Flacon and Spotted Sismax (or something.) Thanks alot!

Exactly what I was thinking too! I was a bit bothered by that seeings how this all came together and they didn't seem to have any spawns. The only two birds I seen at Cinnamon Crest Falls where the Falcon and the Spotted Simax. You have seen the Crow there as well?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 03:11:04 PM »
There is also a bird spawner between the Equestrian Center and the river - near an abandoned barn that sits at the river's edge.  There is also a gem spawner and at least one fishing spot right there, too.

I find the small animals very hard to see even at close range (drat middle age!), so the Collection Helper is really the way to go.  If you are not averse to using cheats, you can increase your happiness points using 'testingcheatsenabled true' and either shift-clicking or alt-clicking ctrl-clicking (thank you for the info, Pam) in the HP box to get your Collection Helper LTR.  

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 08:14:32 PM »
There is also a bird spawner between the Equestrian Center and the river - near an abandoned barn that sits at the river's edge.  There is also a gem spawner and at least one fishing spot right there, too.

I find the small animals very hard to see even at close range (drat middle age!), so the Collection Helper is really the way to go.  If you are not averse to using cheats, you can increase your happiness points using 'testingcheatsenabled true' and either shift-clicking or alt-clicking in the HP box to get your Collection Helper LTR. 
Thank you! I am not opposed to cheats and the only reason I didn't ask was because I thought I was sure there was not a happiness points cheats so thank you that is a great help!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 12:53:16 AM »
Thank you! I am not opposed to cheats and the only reason I didn't ask was because I thought I was sure there was not a happiness points cheats so thank you that is a great help!

You need to enable testing cheats at the start menu (the one where you select which file to play).  Then hold down Ctrl and click the spot just under the chest on the Happiness Points tab.  It will give you 500 points with each click.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 11:06:43 AM »
You need to enable testing cheats at the start menu (the one where you select which file to play).  Then hold down Ctrl and click the spot just under the chest on the Happiness Points tab.  It will give you 500 points with each click.

Thank you Pam! I had much trouble figuring that out actually since I had never done it before. I don't play with cheats often. I also found I was able to click between the chest and the number after much aimless clicking to figure it only worked sometimes but I did finally figure it out! Wish I had read your post first though as I almost gave up I was getting frustrated!

mommato3

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 07:27:54 PM »
Is there a spot where the Catalina Macaw spawns? I don't have the game yet, but I'm figuring everything out... or trying to, so when I get it, I won't spend the 1st week on it trying to find stuff, figure things out.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 07:39:39 PM »
Welcome to the boards!

The Catalina can spawn anywhere a large bird can spawn so it may or may not appear anywhere.   It's hard to say as I've seen it in several different places.

mommato3

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2011, 08:05:07 PM »
Oh ok, ricalynn. Well, where are the spots you've seen it so maybe I can at least have some starting points? ;)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 08:36:47 PM »
Is there a spot where the Catalina Macaw spawns? I don't have the game yet, but I'm figuring everything out... or trying to, so when I get it, I wont spend the 1st week on it trying to find stuff, figure things out.

Do you mean you don't have Sims 3 yet or you don't have Pets yet?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything