Author Topic: "Ask for donation" interaction not appearing  (Read 10340 times)

zena695

"Ask for donation" interaction not appearing
« on: November 08, 2011, 09:43:16 PM »
I have a Sim who's in the political career track, and he has an opportunity that requires him to ask for donation with 5 other Sims. The problem is that the ask for donation interaction is not appearing, despite the fact that he's asking a Sim who is at least a friend. He's had campaign fundraisers that have been successful, but I don't think they count towards this opportunity. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, what did you do to solve it?

Offline Rebecca88

• Llama Wrangler
Re: "Ask for donation" interaction not appearing
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 09:22:47 AM »
Is this happening for every other Sim your Sim interacts with, or just a certain one? Sometimes, individual Sims cannot be asked to donate. For example, I've found that Sims cannot ask family members for donations specifically (even if they live in different households), but can invite them to fundraisers and get donations that way.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

HannahEloiseee

Re: "Ask for donation" interaction not appearing
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 03:49:08 PM »
I have a Sim who's in the political career track, and he has an opportunity that requires him to ask for donation with 5 other Sims. The problem is that the ask for donation interaction is not appearing, despite the fact that he's asking a Sim who is at least a friend. He's had campaign fundraisers that have been successful, but I don't think they count towards this opportunity. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, what did you do to solve it?

I've been having a problem with the law enforcement career. My sim doesn't have the option to question people. :/

anything