Author Topic: Trophy Shelving  (Read 17922 times)

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
Trophy Shelving
« on: November 14, 2011, 12:11:06 PM »
I think I must be totally missing something, I'm having a hard time finding good shelving options for trophies.  Seems like a lot of things that you can put relics on from WA don't work for trophies.  What do you folks use to make your trophy displays?

bshag

Re: Trophy Shelving
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 12:27:04 PM »
Hi Aria, yep I'm having the same problem.  I think I will end up having to build a special room.  So far, I have used MOO (moveobjects on) on one of the cheapest endtables to form a large coffeetable-like structure.  I will end up having a wall of trophies. :D

Too bad the wall shelving doesn't work.  There's a tutorial at the sims 3 site about using counters, MOO, and the relics stands to make extra slots on the counters.  That works great too. ;D
http://yoteamosims.blogspot.com/p/cc-free-clutter-junkies-ahoy.html

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 12:36:48 PM »
The trophies are marked as large items - so they won't fit on a shelf.  I found something that changes them to small items so they'll go on the shelves.  I'm sure if you do a proper search, you can find what I found.

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 05:42:46 PM »
You would think that they would have included a trophy shelf with this expansion... that was a major oversight on their part!

Dellena

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 08:09:40 PM »
There are display, wall shelves already.  The problem is the size of the trophy (by the game) - which I think is the error.

Dolphinsong

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 09:06:10 PM »
The only display stand I like that I know works is Rory's Display Pedistal.

Offline CowgirlBlues

• Llama Wrangler
    • My Sims Page
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 04:36:37 PM »
Is it too silly to have them spread out in the yard, maybe with the Zen Garden type of sand terrain paint underneath? Maybe put a little rocks and flowers around to make it a pretty garden, and the award statues would be like your garden gnomes.
Check out my app "Equestrian Center - Horse Guide for The Sims 3:Pets" for iPhone and iPad. Everything you need to know to adopt, befriend, train, breed, and sell your horses. All about Unicorns too! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/equestrian-center-horse-guide/id482247698?mt=8&uo=4

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 09:51:05 PM »
It is good to know I am not the only one with this problem. I have had to use the displays that came with WA. I literally sat here for like 30 minutes trying to get that trophy on the shelf with no success.  ;D

Dr. Mingbe DeWooLeHoo<---So I don't forget the name of my fav creation! Lol..I am getting old...

Sportsfan

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 10:23:28 PM »
The trophies are marked as large items - so they won't fit on a shelf.  I found something that changes them to small items so they'll go on the shelves.  I'm sure if you do a proper search, you can find what I found.
That would be a mod right?