Author Topic: Skill Statistics  (Read 1543 times)

AYHJA

Skill Statistics
« on: November 24, 2011, 12:26:54 PM »
I hope this doesn't seem like a weird question, but I'm not sure what to do.

I have a carefully created sim. I have gone through great lengths to make it as flawless as possible. But somehow, as my game has progressed, there are losses on the chess record stats that I'm not sure how they got there. Maybe a patch, or a neighborhood  change, I have no idea.

I have a backup, but I've completed some really time consuming skill challenges since then in the mixology and nectar skills since then. My guess is a  bug or glitch, as even though the rank of grand master shows, it says none defeated  in the highest ranked opponent line.

Any suggestions as to how I can restore the record?  Maybe a cheat or a simpe editor? Thanks in advance!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Skill Statistics
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 12:41:58 PM »
I think what you're asking for is a mod which is highly discouraged by this board to the point we don't talk about them. 

Has your Sim been playing chess alone or on the computer?  That could mean they lost in that fashion even though it wasn't against anyone else.  There is no way to change your statistics once they're official.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 08:36:48 PM »
Is it possible that a prior opponent has died?

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

AYHJA

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 09:38:06 AM »
I am not usually a fan of mods, but in this instance, I feel like the game has robbed me of precious hours of my life, heh. I was more curious to know if there was something I could try to do to reset my sim, but I guess I will have to deal. Since my sim is in a new neighborhood, I guess the stats got skewed. I know the charisma challenges reset when you do that, didn't figure that for the others though. In fact, all the others are fine.

Sportsfan

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 10:01:41 AM »
Well if you switch neighborhoods, than any stat that involved a sim from the old neighborhood will be lost.

anything