Author Topic: A question about ghosts on 360  (Read 3146 times)

SimsFanatic

A question about ghosts on 360
« on: November 26, 2011, 04:13:20 AM »
See, I can't get the Oh My Ghost Oppurtunity, when one of my sims died, Death gave him 5 days to come back alive. I wanted the oppurtunity so I sent my sim to Netherland. When I was done I looked and my inventory and there wasn't a tombstone in my inventory. I didn't even delete it. What gives? . Also, I visit the Graveyard now and then and it's usually filled with ghosts, a lot of sim weeks later, no more ghosts. Not a single one in the Graveyard. What gives, if you can please answer  :(

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: A question about ghosts on 360
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 04:17:14 PM »
Hi SimsFanatic and welcome to the forum.
I don't play XBOX 360. This information is correct for the PC version, but I can't vouch for it's accuracy for the XBOX 360 version.
You see, if you send a ghost to the netherworld, it isn't going to come back. The ghost "moves on" in a sense. It's gone to the big SimCity in the sky.
As for the ghosts, they only come out at night - are you visiting during the day?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SimsFanatic

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 07:25:05 PM »
Yes, I always go there at night.

Offline Wiker12

• Insane Sims addict
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Yes, I'm Insane. Get over it.
    • World of Tribes
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 06:34:39 AM »
The ghosts(townies) come and go. Its kinda random whether or not they will appear that night.
Expansion packs I own:World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural and Seasons.

Stuff Packs I own: Outdoor Living, Town Life, High End Loft

Offline Breerents

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 07:42:18 PM »
In Sims 3 Pets, I see ghosts at anytime of the day.  And also one cat ghost, Piper Pixel.  On Sims 3 I made the mistake of having my sim interact with a ghost the first time.  The ghost moved in uninvited, burn her food, clogged the toilet and left a burning laptop on the table.  So now on Sims 3 Pets, I have my sim stay away from them unless he has to capture them.

Offline glacier777

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 04:17:26 PM »
if you let your sim pass on after 5 days will the remains turn into a tombstone that you can place on your lot?

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 04:31:01 AM »
If I remember correctly, when someone dies in your household you control them for 5 days and need to make ambrosia? If not they go into their tombstone; and for me personally, never return.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything