Author Topic: Quick question about Journalism  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Quick question about Journalism
« on: December 09, 2011, 12:01:44 AM »
I know that, if your Sim is in the Journalism Career, you can review places, and get in there for free (namely, the Bistro and Theatre). I was wondering - once your Sim leaves the Journalism Career, do you keep the reward of eating/watching movies for free?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Quick question about Journalism
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 02:18:38 AM »
I know that, if your Sim is in the Journalism Career, you can review places, and get in there for free (namely, the Bistro and Theatre). I was wondering - once your Sim leaves the Journalism Career, do you keep the reward of eating/watching movies for free?

No, not that I've seen.  When your Sim is in the Journalism career, the option at the theater is "Review Movie" or something like that.  Once out of the career, that option no longer appears.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

nredmond

Re: Quick question about Journalism
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 02:49:14 AM »
I agree, the options is taken out once you have left that career path, though I would have loved to still enjoy the perks as if you were still working on a journalism career.  I have always swayed to take this, because I personally would enjoy the same.

I think that it would be better if there is some sort of timeline that would let the sim enjoy it for quite a bit more.