Author Topic: Can you control your Sims manually? (I.e walking with the left analog)  (Read 24307 times)

Guystar

In the console versions of the game, both in 'Sims 3' and 'Sims 3 Pets', Is it possible to control your Sims manually with the left analog stick like you could in Sims 2?
If there is a way, how do you do it?

I'm currently playing Sims 3 Pets on the 360, and without being able to control my Sim manually like I could in the previous games, I'm really struggling to enjoy it, as I hate having the big light to move around and select things with, it rather spoils it for me, and I find it awkward.

Thank you for taking your time to read this~

Deadly Syn

Re: Can you control your Sims manually? (I.e walking with the left analog)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 11:29:03 AM »
I don't think so. I have it on Xbox and if there is a way. I don't know it. It might be different for other console versions, but not for Xbox.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

ElagantFrost

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 01:32:53 PM »
No, there isn't. I do sorta miss this feature, but I guess EA wanted to be like the PC version more, or it took up too much space or something. You cant do it though.

Offline Gingermouse

• Llama Wrangler
No, there isn't. It is not too bad though, because it is easy to order your sims to do things and they will just do them unless smething comes in their way (like getting bored, needing the loo or another sim talking to them).

Offline Hope512

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 06:13:14 PM »
You can select the ground, click with the A button. It should come up with walk here, jog here, go here with... And then you can click on another spot on the ground walk here etc. That's the only way I think to go to a spot without having to highlight something.

I agree it's a bit annoying and awkward. But I haven't played previous Sims games so I don't miss the function because I never had it, lol.