Author Topic: Creating a new Sim in same household (PS3)  (Read 18472 times)

Penguins629

Creating a new Sim in same household (PS3)
« on: December 31, 2011, 06:18:06 PM »
I'm really stuck!  How in the world do I create another Sim for my household?  I cannot find the Household portrait anywhere and, each time I go to the mirror, I can only change my hair and make up!  I also cannot figure out how to get my current Sim another outfit!  HELP PLEAS

ladybug629

Re: Creating a new Sim in same household (PS3)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 11:45:29 AM »
I can't help you with the creating new sim question because I'm also wondering the same thing lol!  But I can tell you how to get a new outfit.  You need to have a clothing dresser in the house (found in buy objects under storage).  Once you have the dresser, click on it and select plan new outfit.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

syc06669

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 11:57:17 AM »
There is a karma power called instant beauty or something like that .. you can use it to take a sim back to create a sim and change everything about them .... but I think thats the closest you can get to adding new created sims to your house hold

Offline Sarabi

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 03:10:21 AM »
The PS3 version allows you to create and play only one household per game.

You can remove Sims from your household by kicking them out or moving without them, but any Sims you boot are permanently removed from the game.

You can add Sims to your household via pregnancy, adoption, marriage, or inviting a friend to move in.  Their looks can be changed via the Karma Powers mentioned in a previous reply, and traits can be changed using the Mid-Life Crisis LTR.

anything