Author Topic: My Dog Ran Away :(  (Read 11041 times)

roxy0119

My Dog Ran Away :(
« on: January 05, 2012, 12:09:02 AM »
So my dog ran away, and I'm not sure why. The pop-up said it was because she had the 'Independent' trait, so I guess that could be it because I was always really nice to her. I already called and reported her lost, and I've been around town looking for her but I was just curious if anyone could tell me if she was ever going to come back or not? Also, if she doesn't come back, will she ever be officially removed from my household? Thanks!

Offline Gingermouse

• Llama Wrangler
Re: My Dog Ran Away :(
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 08:32:12 AM »
Same happened to me with my cat for the independant trait. She will come back, nobody reported finding my cat so I looked around and I just found him in a random house. He had found a mate and was the father of four gorgeous kittens!!! When your sim finds the dog in town click on it and there will be an option for something like 'take home' and then you can control your dog again as normal. Look around every day. good luck!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Breerents

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 04:28:03 PM »
My sim adopted a dog with the independent trait too.  I am only on week 16, but I think he has run away every few days.  Sometimes we'll find him and now I just let it go and he comes back.

syc06669

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 05:33:26 PM »
what console? I just had this problem with the PS3 after you have reported it the next day a message should come up saying this dog is still missing and someother stuff. anyways click X or A (if on xbox) and it should take you right to the dog then u can click on it and it will give you the option to get the dog back :)

Offline Breerents

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 06:24:31 PM »
I'll try this on Xbox.

Offline Breerents

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 08:12:01 PM »
Hey syc06669, thanks for the tip it worked.  Sometimes its so automatic to hit the Y button whenever a message comes up.  I guess I should pay more attention.  But this is starting to annoy me, so I just let him come home on his own.

syc06669

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 04:20:08 PM »
no problem

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.