Author Topic: Ghost Pet  (Read 2036 times)

Hitlazar

Ghost Pet
« on: January 07, 2012, 10:58:34 AM »
Poor old grandpa Irish setter Pops was nearing the end of his life, and one day he devestated his sim family by passing away in the living room. A few days later he started drifting around as a ghost, and lo and behold my sim got the "Oh My Ghost" opportunity. With no human graves at hand, I had her take old Pops' urn with her to the science center instead and this is what occured.

In shot one, he returns home and is reunited with his delighted sim who quickly and autonomously proceeds to give him a bath (ghost pets must smell pretty bad after all) and a hair dry, and he is then reunited with his living mate, the golden retriever.

A few days later our unfortunate maid dies on our lot (Still unsure how that one happened, I am assuming hunger because she was not an elder, otherwise it must have been a glitch) so my sim takes the opportunity to provide old Pops with a similar friend - and takes her urn down to the science bulding also. What becomes is a wonderful friendship between ghost-woman and ghost-dog  :P

Who could resist that cute ghosty face in the final frame!  ;D

[Image links removed. The image is no longer located at the host link.  -Pam]

loveSims

Re: Ghost Pet
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 11:23:20 AM »
The ghost pet is so cute! I never heard of a maid die in the game before. That is a first for me! :o

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Hitlazar

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 11:29:13 PM »
Yep, I think it's a glitch. My game has been very dodgy lately (Since pets really) So I would say it was never meant to happen, I think she may have gotten trapped on the lot as I wasn't watching the house while it happened, but she was on the lot long after she should have been there (10 pm) so perha[s she was stuck ont he lot with no food? I'm really unsure ???

loveSims

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 01:14:02 AM »
She must have been stuck. Once a maid get stuck in the flowerbed in one of my games. I reset the poor thing. I guess he would have starved, but lucky for him I notice it.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 01:34:37 AM »
The ghost of the maid is purple, which is starvation.  Very interesting.  It's a shame that pets can't eat Ambrosia.  Has anyone tried to set Ambrosia in front of a pet to see if he eats it?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."