Author Topic: Sims 3 Pets PS3  (Read 6555 times)

Offline Gingermouse

• Llama Wrangler
Sims 3 Pets PS3
« on: January 14, 2012, 08:28:20 AM »
Hi, I am new here as I am to the Sims' world. a couple of weeks ago i got the sims 3 pets for the playstation 3 and I can just say that I absolutely adore the game. It is simply amazing and so unpredictable and realistic!!

I have a few questions:

How do you put a pet up for adoption? I adopted a female 'large dog' using the phone and it turned out to be a white pitbull that I don't like very much. The option of 'put up for adoption' is not there on the phone or computer, but she is only a puppy ( maybe I have to wait till she is an adult)? Also is there a way, apart from create a pet at the beginning of a new file game, that you can actually choose what pet you get (or at least choose from a list of adoptables like sims 3 PC)? I want to ask this instead of neglecting her and getting the social services to come.

How do you build an upper floor on build and buy mode (remember I am on PS3)??? I put stairs in but there was still no option for going up a floor and building?

Thirdly, how do you see the screenshots that you take on Sims on the Playstation?

Thanks so much
P.S- the only annoying thing abiut this game is that you can only have 6 sims!!! So I constantly have to decide if I want a cat or a baby etc.

syc06669

Re: Sims 3 Pets PS3
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 06:18:37 PM »
Can't put them up for adoption. You can gift them to a friend on your ps3 network if they have the game and I am guessing they have to be online because I haven't figured that part out yet. Yes, you can create pet just like your sims at the beginning. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 Pets PS3
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 07:59:54 PM »
I only play the PC version of the game, so I'm not sure it will help.  You might be able to send the dog to the shelter by using the cell phone or a computer.

Also, I suggest you make separate topics for the other items because they are completely different subjects.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything