Author Topic: 3rd Programs???  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Yarakisagoa

• Idol or Idiot?
  • Townie
  • Impossible stands for I'm possible...
3rd Programs???
« on: January 15, 2012, 10:08:54 AM »
Hi guys. I have a question. According to the Forum Rules, we're not alowed to discuss about mods and custom content. But what about 3rd Programs? I mean programs that alow us to edit some TS3 files like save games. Can we discuss about those programs?
"When I was a young man. I Had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it.... I know I would have enough time to do everything, now I worry I do not have any time to do anything"
-Ezio Auditore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTtIIW1WA0

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: 3rd Programs???
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 10:21:52 AM »
I don't really understand what you're talking about, but I would assume no, we're not allowed to talk about it. If it is a program that was not designed by EA, then it is considered 3rd party content (or in this case, program.)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 10:28:58 AM »
Under the forum rules, anything that changes the game code is considered a mod. So I'm pretty sure the third [-party?] programs you're talking about are inapropriate for this forum.

Offline Yarakisagoa

• Idol or Idiot?
  • Townie
  • Impossible stands for I'm possible...
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 12:53:01 AM »
thank you for point that out. I was planning to share some interesting tools with the forums, but dont know if it's forbidden. Now I've already know, thank you, again :D.
"When I was a young man. I Had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it.... I know I would have enough time to do everything, now I worry I do not have any time to do anything"
-Ezio Auditore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTtIIW1WA0

anything