Author Topic: HELP Racing skill stuck  (Read 5728 times)

doblea2

HELP Racing skill stuck
« on: January 16, 2012, 02:13:16 PM »
i have 1 horse.... and the skill is lvl 5 (almost 6)..... but the bar is stucked.... i completed the Challenges (Long Distance Racer and Endurance Equine).... but the bar is still stuck... how can i fix this... help :'(

Jessieg154

Re: HELP Racing skill stuck
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 10:15:23 PM »
I've had the same problem several times. I've tried everything I could think of, including selling the horse and then buying it back. Can't figure it out

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 07:08:36 AM »
The same thing happen once yo me. Nothing I do help, so I max his jumping skill and sell him for a big profit. I did have two horses in that game and it only happen to one. The other one max the riding skill.

doblea2

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 10:56:33 AM »
The same thing happen once yo me. Nothing I do help, so I max his jumping skill and sell him for a big profit. I did have two horses in that game and it only happen to one. The other one max the riding skill.
i will try something.... i will save the family (house and everything) and remake the world (or other town)..... then i will install the family.... maybe that can work

Offline DeLouche

• Occult
  • Sims3 - because being omnipotent is fun!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 11:30:03 AM »
This happened to me as well - one horse got stuck, while the other merrily cantered her way to Level 10. I entered a racing competition on him (and won), which appeared to unstick him - he levelled up while galloping home... Could the Racing skill actually be tied to competition results?

loveSims

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 02:22:04 AM »
This happened to me as well - one horse got stuck, while the other merrily cantered her way to Level 10. I entered a racing competition on him (and won), which appeared to unstick him - he levelled up while galloping home... Could the Racing skill actually be tied to competition results?
Thanks! That is good to know. I can't remember if I entered my horse for racing, was to busy to try and fix him lol! Welcome to the forum. ;D

doblea2

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 11:01:36 AM »
Thanks! That is good to know. I can't remember if I entered my horse for racing, was to busy to try and fix him lol! Welcome to the forum. ;D
it didnt work :'(.... and thanks for the welcome....

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 11:47:32 AM »
Do you have premium content installed, such as the magic book or wind chimes?  I had my skill meters stuck and when I uninstalled this premium content the skill meters worked again.

doblea2

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 01:43:04 PM »
Do you have premium content installed, such as the magic book or wind chimes?  I had my skill meters stuck and when I uninstalled this premium content the skill meters worked again.
hmmmmm..... am gonna try.... i have those premium... i will uninstall those things..... and thanks for the tip....

anything