Author Topic: Agnes Crumplebottom's Hair is half missing..?  (Read 2959 times)

Ozzy Girl

Agnes Crumplebottom's Hair is half missing..?
« on: March 28, 2010, 10:07:05 PM »
 >:( Does anyone else have a problem with Agnes C's hair or any sims that have that same hair style? I have no CC in my game and no mods at all. It has been like it from the first install. Her blonde medium length hair is invisible except for the fringe and a tiny bit at the bottom. I can see her scalp through her hair..! As she is a Townie I can't change her hairstyle and my Sim is good friends with her so I see her a lot...its making me crazy...lol..!
I have noticed the same thing on other townies with that style (not blonde) see below...any answers..?  :o

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Agnes Crumplebottom's Hair is half missing..?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 10:56:19 PM »
Welcome to our Forum!

I've seen that problem with missing hair, too.  It's just a bug in the game and I'm not aware of anything that will fix it yet.  Have you played more than one game file that has Agnes' hair messed up?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jestina

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 11:53:04 PM »
I haven't seen that one yet. I do sometimes get the one where the sims turn black on me though. I guess Agnes had an accident at the beauty salon.

Ozzy Girl

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 02:55:49 AM »
Welcome to our Forum!

I've seen that problem with missing hair, too.  It's just a bug in the game and I'm not aware of anything that will fix it yet.  Have you played more than one game file that has Agnes' hair messed up?

Thanks for the welcome..!

I am sure I have noticed her icon in "Relationships" tab being weird in other games but never had her up close to look at her..
I must try and change my sims hairstyle to that one and see what happens, then give EA a report... will let you know

cheers Ozzy

Ozzy Girl

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 02:59:25 AM »
I haven't seen that one yet. I do sometimes get the one where the sims turn black on me though. I guess Agnes had an accident at the beauty salon.

:D...lol...jestina I would hate to go to that salon..! My sims turn black when they burn them selves but I have never had it happen otherwise...do they turn back..?

cheers Ozzy

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 11:25:10 AM »
My sims turn black when they burn them selves but I have never had it happen otherwise...do they turn back..?

After being burned they have to take a shower to go back to normal, have you tried changing the hair using the mirror?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 04:40:24 PM »
have you tried changing the hair using the mirror?

That won't work because Agnes is an uncontrolled Sim in that game.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jestina

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 09:14:39 PM »
:D...lol...jestina I would hate to go to that salon..! My sims turn black when they burn them selves but I have never had it happen otherwise...do they turn back..?
cheers Ozzy

No, it's like they go Grim Reaper type skin tone and if i'm lucky I can just go into the wardrobe and change outfits to get their skin tone back. Maybe you could try that, get her to go look in the mirror and change her hairstyle.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 09:51:21 PM »
I've also had clothing turn to skin-looking.  It's very bizarre.  Whenever that happens, I just go to a dresser and have them pick a different outfit.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 04:56:08 PM »
In my first Sims 3 neighbourhood, there was this little girl that looked so weird because she always had a beard. I never controlled her, only had her gravestone after her passing away, so I never tested if I could change it. It looks very similar to this glitch you're having and in my game this never fixed itself. However, that girl was born after the game started, so she wasn't one of those sims that's there from the start and I therefore haven't seen her in my other games since.
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Offline jestina

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 09:34:31 PM »
I've seen the beard before. Someone posted a pic of their sims daughter having a soul patch.  :D

It's too bad I can't play a sim that's a carny.