Author Topic: Garden  (Read 2382 times)

Katharina992886

Garden
« on: January 17, 2012, 12:51:51 PM »
In Xbox I have been trying to figure out how to make a garden. Can someone tell me how?

syc06669

Re: Garden
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 06:16:26 PM »
When you have your seeds or just fruit  got to the buy and build mode and go to you family inventory find the seed and pick to place it .. once that is done get out of that mode and click the seed and should have the option to plant if your gardening skill is high enough

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

ElagantFrost

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 04:56:09 PM »
The 1st comment is correct, I would also like to state, that:
1. you can obtain seeds by finding them around town or finding them with your pet dog (digging).
2. You can upgrade your gardening skill by gardening, watching the gardening channel on tv (your tv depends on channel variety), or reading a book on gardening.
3. your traits/lifetime happiness traits may affect your gardening skill, such as green thumb
4. Seeds have different rarities, depending on your skill, you cannot plant rarer seeds

hippychick

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 04:18:26 PM »
And don't forget to beautify your garden by adding the border fencing in build mode - fence and mulch or dirt in landsculpting! :) The sprinkler is super handy too, (it's in appliances - misc) have a handy sim upgrade to auto watering and you are set!

Offline Breerents

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 11:21:04 AM »
Yes, but beware of the sprinkler!  You can bet your sims will start playing with it.  I had to remove mine, because every time at any time some sim was playing with it.