Author Topic: Sims Medieval Post Question  (Read 1713 times)

Daybreak10

Sims Medieval Post Question
« on: January 17, 2012, 01:59:19 PM »
I signed up because I just purchased the Sims Medieval and you have the BEST source of information about cooking, spells, and overall game play information.  But I see that your Medieval section is just an archive.  Where do you post questions about the game in general?  My biggest question is....how can I just go to one of my heros and work with them on daily stuff to level them up etc?  It seems like the only way to get to a hero sim is to choose them in the quest, is that correct?  And you mentioned a patch 1.3 that gave free play area?  How can I check to see if I have that, and are your hero sims available there so that you can do the general leveling up on them?  Thanks for the general information and for such a great site full of helpful tips.

Offline Pluto_Proserpina

• Nooboo
Re: Sims Medieval Post Question
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 11:20:54 PM »
Although the Sims Medieval was quite a new game when you posted, every site seems to have immediately consigned it to the medieval archives.  Unless there are cheats, you have to be playing a hero to improve his/her ability.  If you take your time over the quests, rather than completing them as fast as possible, and do lots of XP-granting activities, your hero can reach level 10 in two or three quests. 
When you complete a kingdom (i.e. use up the quest points and complete the kingdom's ambition) there will be the option to continue that kingdom in free play, and you will be able to switch heroes in that free play mode.  Pirates and Nobles expansion added the options for kingdoms with free play and infinite QP from the beginning, for those not interested in kingdom ambition.  These extended play modes would be suitable for someone wanting to create something magnificent like the Doomsword, which requires a lot of trading and switching of heroes.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Sims Medieval Post Question
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 06:24:18 AM »
We no longer offer support for Sims Medieval because player interest was very low. As this is strictly a Sims 3 forum now, I'm locking this topic.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."