Author Topic: ADVENTURE: black bag job Egypt  (Read 2775 times)

maid669

ADVENTURE: black bag job Egypt
« on: January 23, 2012, 08:41:21 AM »
I've looked several places and have not found this situation addressed.  I am trying to do this adventure but the home that I am supposed to be invited into belongs to one of the clerks in the stores who is never home because she is always at work.  I have cancelled this adventure several times but would like to know how to gain access to this house so I could continue on.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: ADVENTURE: black bag job Egypt
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 09:04:17 AM »
Hi maid669,

If all the residents of the house are merchants, try going into Edit Town and adding a new Sim to the household. They should be able to let you into the building to complete the adventure.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

maid669

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 09:15:18 AM »
Thank you so much.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 10:26:01 AM »
I always just use resetsim on the merchant whose house it belongs too then I go straight there, usually works. Open up the cheat window by pressing ctrl/shift/c (At the same time), type in "Testingcheatsenabled true" but without the " " marks, don't capitalize either. One you've done that, open up cheat window again and type "Resetsim" followed by their full name. This will sent them back home and you can go visit their household.  :)

anything