Author Topic: The Sims 3 on Nintendo 3DS - Would it be worth it?  (Read 2082 times)

Offline Gameactive

• Testing Cheats Enabler
  • Townie
  • “But making clichéd Sims is my specialty…”
The Sims 3 on Nintendo 3DS - Would it be worth it?
« on: January 27, 2012, 10:33:51 PM »
I have a Nintendo 3DS, and I want to get The Sims 3 for it. Does anyone have any comments on it, and if so, should I get the standard or pets version?
“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back!” - Cave Johnson, Portal 2
“You ought to upgrade to Windows 7!”, they said. “It’ll help your games run so much better!”, they said. If I see them again, then they had better know how to stabilize an on-the-fritz copy of The Sims 3 that was working just fine on Windows XP.

Offline unicornfan85

• Townie
  • Audra
    • My Sims Blog
Re: The Sims 3 on Nintendo 3DS - Would it be worth it?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 12:38:49 PM »
I've got a DS lite.  I got Sims 3 for it and hated it.  Why I loved the PC version of the game didn't get teleported well to the console version, but that's just my opinion.  I needed up selling it back to a store for cash.

Southern Girl Since December 1985

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Galena

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 02:56:15 PM »
I also have the DS lite version, and I agree with unicornfan85.  It tries to imitate the Pc version, but it not as good due to the limitations of handheld consoles.  Also, any bugs in the game will never get fixed because you can't update DS games.
My Builds
Sweetwater Cafe and Nectary
Growing Family Home
Sunset Valley Fire Department
Savey Simoleon Mall
I welcome suggestions and constructive criticism about any of my builds on their threads.

Offline Gameactive

• Testing Cheats Enabler
  • Townie
  • “But making clichéd Sims is my specialty…”
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 03:42:38 PM »
I meant on the 3DS. I read that the Pets version is much better than the original, so I'm likely to go with that. I just want it for on-the-go gaming.
“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back!” - Cave Johnson, Portal 2
“You ought to upgrade to Windows 7!”, they said. “It’ll help your games run so much better!”, they said. If I see them again, then they had better know how to stabilize an on-the-fritz copy of The Sims 3 that was working just fine on Windows XP.