Author Topic: Space block  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
Space block
« on: February 01, 2012, 11:34:19 AM »
Okay is it true that you can get gems from breaking space blocks as a martialartist, if so when does that happen. So far in my game the block just breaks and that's it I get nothing from it and she is a level 10 and has done about 20 space blocks. Can anyone tell my how this works? Thanks!

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Space block
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 12:07:05 PM »
Okay is it true that you can get gems from breaking space blocks as a martialartist, if so when does that happen. So far in my game the block just breaks and that's it I get nothing from it and she is a level 10 and has done about 20 space blocks. Can anyone tell my how this works? Thanks!

You have to break 150 Boards to unlock the ability - it is true that you do get Gems but only after 150. The best way to do this is use Oak Boards as they still count towards the challenge, it tells you which do. Then the Oak Boards stack in 5's and each board counts so it ends up being 5 per hit. It goes much faster than the 1 Space Block per Hit.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
Re: Space block
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 04:51:46 AM »
Thanks for your help! I tried it and the gems are filling my garden. Much better then stalking around town to get the gems.

anything