Author Topic: Symbol of Annex of the Resolute Fist  (Read 6907 times)

Gypsy Rose

Symbol of Annex of the Resolute Fist
« on: February 08, 2012, 04:31:00 PM »
 I've done all the adventures in China and have collected everything and then some but the above symbol evades me. I've read a lot on the forums and guides and see people talking about The Monks challenge, how do you get this challenge. I've been back to China numerous times and the only challenges I get are to deliver fish, nectar, gems etc . Please help so I can get done with China now ??? Thanks a bunch  ;D

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: Symbol of Annex of the Resolute Fist
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 02:50:08 AM »
I've done it many times; but, I got it from the Adventure board. I guess you have to keep trying.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 03:31:50 AM »
This chain starts with the "In the Aid of Monks" and takes you to the second door at the Temple of Heaven.  The Symbol is in one of the Treasure Chests in the inner chamber after the maze of doors and walls.  Have fun.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Gypsy Rose

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 06:31:17 PM »
Thanks for your responses. I've been to China 9 times now. Have opened all the chests in the maze but did not find that particular relic there. Saw on some other chats where people mentioned being in a secret room behind last chamber. I've tried everything and at a loss now. Have also been back to temple a zillion times without challenge to see if I can figure it out. Nada !

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 07:19:42 PM »
if you wanted to be a cheater then you could try the testingcheatsenable true, shift click on the tomb, go into a buy/build mode, which would revel all the passage ways, and secret passages.  This would show you where everything is and possibly the room you missed with the specific symbol you are looking for. 

But that's the big cheater way

Without the cheat I would try just testing all the walls for secret passages.  I also look for 'empty' spaces, spaces that I might have missed, spaces that are still blacked out where I've yet to explore.

good luck!

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 11:20:44 PM »
I haven't done this adventure myself but I can still help.  :)

I'm assuming you got the adventure then? Sometimes you have to clear other adventures out of the way before new ones appear, a pain but some adventures don't show up unless you have cleared certain ones before it.

I know of a walkthrough that might help you, I just posted a thread about it so go check it out here:

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,8989.0.html

The link to the guide I mentioned is in that thread.

I use that walkthrough whenever I get stuck and it is very helpful, the person who created it has a guide for all the adventures including the one you are stuck on now. I hope it helps you solve this adventure.  :)

Gypsy Rose

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 07:02:36 AM »
Thanks cndneh, have tried all that and may I ad, head hanging in shame got so desperate even tried the big bad cheat, nada. Sigh !!!
 ;)

Thanks Rainbow, will try the suggested link  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.