Author Topic: High End Loft Stuff  (Read 2727 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
High End Loft Stuff
« on: February 10, 2012, 06:27:19 PM »
Ok, you could call this 2 years late. Since I obviously wasn't doing it, I found someone willing to tackle the job of reviewing and listing the objects included in HELS. Rob Kennedy (aka Moderator Hosfac) did an amazing job showing off the new objects, clothing and hairstyles that come with the purchase of this pack. Give him time to catch up, and I suspect we'll get reviews of new ones out as they come so you can see what you're getting. I know other sites do this, but here we will have the opinion and exceptional writing of one of our own to help you make a verdict. Look for more down the road! I never did these, as I don't buy them. I like certain core gameplay elements (leveling, progression) of Sims and these don't impact that so much. I'm glad we have talented writers around who can help fill in the gaps in the guide :)

Here's the Link

Additionally, you can download the house that Rob used to show off High End Loft: The House from HELS.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
Re: High End Loft Stuff
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 06:28:59 PM »
Okay, I posted about this on the HELS house but I guess I'll do it here too.

...So can I make a house/sims/give information/etc? Something like Outdoor Living would be fun. :)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 06:42:51 PM »
I don't mind what you do independently, but Rob has outlines and plans for the others and will be releasing them sequentially. I need the same tone across all the reviews.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 06:54:08 PM »
I don't mind what you do independently, but Rob has outlines and plans for the others and will be releasing them sequentially. I need the same tone across all the reviews.

Oh. Well, might as well not do it then :P
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 08:26:09 PM »
Very nicely done, Hosfac.  Great job!  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 08:43:24 PM »
Nice! This is the first one of these here isn't it? Did you say Hosfac is going to be covering all the previous SP's too? Look forward to seeing them.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 10:19:01 PM »
Yes and he will be covering them into the future  8) I am happy to be building a select team who can bring new content over time. I'm working on several guides at the moment and recovering from an illness of sorts. Obviously I cannot have everyone write, and have to choose carefully because the content will be seen by thousands. Some authors have come to me, but I'll usually seek someone out.  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 01:21:22 AM »
Great idea Carl! It look awesome Hosfac, look foward to the rest of the reviews. :)