Author Topic: Aging Down  (Read 2090 times)

Offline Lhb

• Nooboo
Aging Down
« on: March 01, 2012, 12:10:22 PM »
When reading your guide I see that supposedly you can not make a sim younger. It seems you can make a sim younger by editing them in CAS and make them any age you want. Perhaps this will mess something up?  I've only done it once and that was because I brought over a sim who was one day from her birthday but I changed her back right after. I don't think it caused any problems.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Aging Down
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 01:10:23 PM »
There are several glitches in the game that does reset the number of days within the current life stage: Life fruit drinks, makeovers, plastic surgery, edit in CAS(without changing lifestage) and tattoos.   But they are glitches in the way that the game isn't supposed to act that way.   Technically, as far as the game is concerned the only way to truly make someone younger outside of a cheat is the Young Again Potion, eating a life fruit for one more day or ambrosia which resets to the beginning of the lifestage.

Yes, you can edit a Sim in CAS to change their life stage but doing so can also remove Lifetime Happiness Rewards and hidden traits.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything