Author Topic: Pet Gifting Request Thread!  (Read 2736 times)

Offline HotShot2k

• !Frontside Flip Skaters!
  • Llama Wrangler
Pet Gifting Request Thread!
« on: March 05, 2012, 11:18:57 AM »
Just thought I would create this thread to help those looking to send & recieve a pet for the challenges in the game. If you've already completed these challenges & wish to still help feel free to do so.

For those that are new and don't know there are 2 challenges in the game to unlock, one for sending a pet to a PSN / XBOX friend and one for recieving a pet from a PSN / XBOX friend.

In order to send a Pet you have to be signed into PSN / XBOX whilst playing the game & be connected to the EA Servers as well as have a friend that has played the game whilst being signed into PSN / XBOX and connected to the EA Servers.

When your playing the game whilst connected to the EA Servers use your phone or computer to send or recieve a pet.

If your looking to send or recieve a pet like myself then leave ur PSN name or XBOX Gamertag here and send a friend request to any PSN names or XBOX Gamertags that other users have left seeking help. It may also help if you state in the message why your sending a friend request, such as stating it's for The Sims 3 Pet Gifting.

I will get things started:

PSN: HotShot2k

I will help anyone trying to unlock these challenges on the PS3 Version regardless as to wether ive already unlocked them. Just send me a friend request stating that it's for The Sims 3 Pet Gifting.

I don't have an XBOX but for those of you that do and are seeking help just replace the PSN: with Gamertag:

Example: Gamertag: MyGamerTagName

Thanks!

Notes:
If you do not wish to loose the pet you send or to keep the pet you recieve then save your game on a seperate file and delete it or overwrite it at a later time. I think your required to save the game for the challenge to stay completed, otherwise if you quit the game and reload you may have to do the challenge again.

An alternate method to sending and recieving Pets may be to use a 2nd Account however ive struggled trying this method.

I Logged into my 2nd PSN Account and managed to send a pet to my Main PSN Account. I then went on my Main Account and recieved the pet I sent from my 2nd Account but was un able to send the Pet on my Main Account to my Second Account.

This may be due to both Accounts being linked to the same EA Account or the way the game handles saved data as stuff I created on my Main account was accessible on my 2nd Account.

Im not to sure on this method but if you get it to work feel free to share what you did.

syc06669

Re: Pet Gifting Request Thread!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 05:53:27 PM »
I have had the same problem my husband can send from his account but I can not send anything to him .. so I am just send you a friend request so i can complete this challange :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline HotShot2k

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 01:07:08 PM »
I have had the same problem my husband can send from his account but I can not send anything to him .. so I am just send you a friend request so i can complete this challange :)

Haven't recieved a friend request as of yet if you have sent one?
Are you on Xbox or PS3? I did state I don't have an xbox incase you didn't see that bit, I have sent a friend request to syc06669 onm PS3 incase thats you?

syc06669

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 01:33:13 PM »
Haven't been on in a while but I am going on now :)

Tatianna

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 04:12:46 PM »
.I'd like to gift my pet dog not only for the challenge but because I might want a 3rd kid and my house is full. You should get a friend request from me soon.

syc06669

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 04:46:50 PM »
To the last poster you can send me a request too if you would like :)

Tatianna

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 05:10:00 PM »
I won't be on for another hour but is your PSN name your username?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline HotShot2k

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 05:18:52 PM »
I managed to do the challenge via my 2 accounts but I had to use a 2nd ps3, alot of fiddling about & luckily my old ps3 managed to recognise the disc.

Ive accepted your request Syc and someone else's, not sure if it was you Tatianna.
Anyway feel free to send your pets and the same applies for anyone else who needs the challenge, just request to add me on psn stating it's for The Sims 3 Pet Gifting.

syc06669

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 05:26:21 PM »
Tatianna.- my psn is syc06669 :)

anything