Author Topic: Fewer townie babies since Pets?  (Read 1824 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Fewer townie babies since Pets?
« on: March 05, 2012, 02:52:32 PM »
It seems to me that there have been fewer (possibly no) townie infants born since I got Pets, except to mothers who are already pregnant at the beginning of the game. Before Pets, I had two heirs in a decadynasty marry the younger children or descendants of townies, but after Pets, it has seemed as if the only children are newspaper deliverers or ones who have recently moved in. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just my computer?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
Re: Fewer townie babies since Pets?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 03:51:36 PM »
I have been wondering about that. I notice that townies adopt a lot of pets (there's one cat or dog in most of the townie households now), and I was thinking... maybe it affects the town population, leading to less children? But, I have been playing so little recently that I don't really have any concrete observations on this.

Does anyone here know if the population of a town counts pets as sims (meaning many pets = less humans) or is the pet population separate somehow?
I hope the babies keep coming as I enjoy playing games that span multiple generations and I like seeing the townies have children "on their own" as well... Im always curious to see how they turn out!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GenTheHen

• Townie
Re: Fewer townie babies since Pets?
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 04:33:06 PM »
Same!!! and I have played a couple of different games!!

anything