Author Topic: Amateur Olympics Event?  (Read 5594 times)

Offline HotShot2k

• !Frontside Flip Skaters!
  • Llama Wrangler
Amateur Olympics Event?
« on: March 05, 2012, 04:18:51 PM »
Has anyone managed to do this event yet?
The Newspaper said it was on saturday from 08:00 - 17:00 at Mario's Market. So come saturday morning around 10:00am I sent both of my sims to Mario's Market and the opportunity didn't pop up. So I figured maybe it was supposed to be at the Stadium like it was in the sims 3 and sent both my sims to the stadium but it still didn't pop up.

Both my sims have learnt the athletic skill, the male sim is on level 5 and is in the military career path. The female is on level 1 and in the Medical career path. I tried going to a few different places but it still didn't pop up so ive no idea where it's supposed to be at.

The next day when the weekly events had reset I read the newspaper to check them & I had the same 2 weekly events, the eating contest on wednesday which ive yet to try and the Amateur Olympics on Saturday but this time instead of it saying it's at Mario's Market it says it's at the Bookstore.  ???

I had no problems with events on The Sims 3 except with getting the chess tournament (still haven't managed it) and now im unsure as to wether my games bugged or not. I will try the eating contest when I get to that day and see if that works, meanwhile If anyone has done this event please can you let me know where it took place?
Im playing on the PS3 version.

Thanks!

Offline glacier777

• Nooboo
Re: Amateur Olympics Event?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 01:40:30 PM »
Yeah, ive got the 360 version and it said it was at the stadium, all my sims went and took part. The atlethic sims won.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Breerents

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 02:17:58 PM »
I am on Xbox and it said too that the olympics was at the market and the eating contest was at the bookstore, its a little confusing.

Offline HotShot2k

• !Frontside Flip Skaters!
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 08:27:03 AM »
Thanks for the replies.

The event still didn't pop up the second time I tried it, this time it said it was at the bookstore so I tried there and at the stadium. I managed to complete a grill a thon on a sunday at the stadium but that was on a new game.