Author Topic: cooking all recepies perfectly  (Read 5021 times)

Offline glacier777

• Nooboo
cooking all recepies perfectly
« on: March 07, 2012, 01:35:52 PM »
My cooking sim has cooked 27/28 recepies perfectly but for ages now tofu dogs never cook perfectly. I know thats its down to the quality of the ingridient (links) but i don't know how to increase its quality so i have fed my omni plant links, will the harvested links improve in quality? If not then please help!

Offline Breerents

• Llama Wrangler
Re: cooking all recepies perfectly
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 02:21:39 PM »
Have you got the best stove as well?  If you're playing Pets, there is an even better stove than the Festus 44.  Will that make a difference?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Breerents

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 02:31:51 PM »
Oh sorry, I just realized Hot Dogs are cooked on the grill or microwave!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 02:35:17 PM »
It still helps to do it on the best grill you can get.  The only time I've ever gotten perfect dogs was on the best grill with the best stove at the highest level with as many of the challenges done as possible and even then it was hit or miss and I had to make them a lot to get better at it.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 03:09:34 PM »
It's been a while since I was chasing that score, but I think that after cooking the same recipe 10 times, quality of meal is improoved by one level (from nice to very nice, from very nice to great etc). There is a counter in journal skill (total number of meals) as well as the "basic quality" level of the meal - all recipes unlocked on low levels start with normal quality, including hot dogs.  It's a loot of cooking but eventually you'll get there.

Offline glacier777

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 03:20:00 PM »
ive got everything as good as it can be apart from the quality of the ingridients

Offline HotShot2k

• !Frontside Flip Skaters!
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 10:26:56 AM »
I think it took around 8-12 tries for me on The Sims 3, I haven't tried this yet on Pets.
I started by sending a sim to the grocerie store and had them purchase 20 Links. (Left the Links In my Sims Inventory)
Bought the best grill available and placed it on my Lot, then cooked away until I got it.

It will help if your sims in a good mood & has maximum cooking, both my sims had level 10 cooking and a full mood meter.
Once you have cooked an Outstanding meal it should take just a few more, around 2-3 more goes.

I think it's the Get Lucky Karma Power can help catch perfect and bigger fish along with improving your chances of other things so maybe give that a try?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.