Author Topic: Perfect Garden Lifetime Wish  (Read 3482 times)

Offline Breerents

• Llama Wrangler
Perfect Garden Lifetime Wish
« on: March 10, 2012, 01:47:26 PM »
Hi guys.  So I was bored with my current game on Sims Pets(for Xbox).  I decided to start some new games to complete lifetime wishes I've yet to achieve on Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets.  I though it would be interesting to do the Perfect Garden LTW.  My sim already has a few veggies and fruits to Great quality.  I've read the walkthrough on this website(thank you!).  Has anyone out there completed this yet?  Any more tips or tricks would be so helpful.  My fire meter is already turning dark yellow with so many plants!

Offline HotShot2k

• !Frontside Flip Skaters!
  • Llama Wrangler
Re: Perfect Garden Lifetime Wish
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 09:24:17 AM »
I haven't completed or attempted the wish yet but have grown perfect specimens of every plant.

The thread I made HERE might help but im not entirely sure.

My advise would be to get to a large lot or only do a few plants at a time when your fire meter is close to it's limit. Also after harvesting a plant or a few plants and having recieved higher quality items than originally planted go to build/edit mode and delete those plants then re plant some of the produce you harvested. Not sure if what I posted in the thread I linked works with fruits/vegs as I only tried with seeds and other objects.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Breerents

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 07:48:30 PM »
Thanks for the tip.  I am actually mulling over changing her LTW to the Renaissance one.  Thats where you hit level 10 on three different skills.  She is pretty close to that now reaching 9 on Cooking and Gardening and 7 on Fishing.  She has enough lifetime points to do that.  It was getting hard for me to keep track of the garden.

Offline HotShot2k

• !Frontside Flip Skaters!
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 11:05:04 AM »
In that case my advise would be once you have 2 skills at level 10 and one at level 9 (or close to level 10) to save your game on a seperate save file. Once thats done you can then change your lifetime wish, complete it and then go back to your old game so you can continue to work on completing the Perfect Garden LTW. This will save you from having to start over and is a handy way to complete many LTW's!

As for keeping track of your garden the skill journal will tell you what plants you have grown & their quality. If your struggling to keep up with all your plants try planting less or make sure you purchase the sprinklers and have a Handy sim upgrade them to auto water.

Also the Walkthrough for The Perfect Garden Lifetime Wish will help those that haven't read it.

Offline Breerents

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 01:47:47 PM »
Thats actually a good idea :)  My sim reached level 10 on the cooking and gardening today!!  And she got the fishing skill to 9.  I always have 2 saves anyhow for one game ever since my save file got corrupted on the Sims 3 game. Then when I finish a game I save the current one and delete the oldest.  I will just have to remember not delete it.  Writing a big note to myself now.  Thanks again for great tip!