Author Topic: Sims 3 give your pet ANY job (cheat required no mods)  (Read 5609 times)

mosher66

Sims 3 give your pet ANY job (cheat required no mods)
« on: March 10, 2012, 07:01:03 PM »
i was messing around with the cheats to see there capabilitys, and i found if you activate testingcheats, shift ctrl and left click a mailbox (or adventure board on holidays) while controlling a sim you can set your sims job level, and i tried it with my cat pikachu, and now suddenly he is the leader of the free world, i couldnt find this info on this cheat (possible cheat glitch) anywhere so i thought id post it, i dont recommend using it, i just thought it was a funny little cheat,
let me know your thoughts :D

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Re: sims 3 give yoru pet ANY job (cheat required no mods)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 08:22:48 PM »
Could your cat go to work after that?
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

mosher66

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 08:34:56 PM »
i think so, my cat is leader of the free world and currently shows his work place, it starts in around an in-game day so ill let you know what happens xD

mosher66

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 08:51:54 PM »
sadly this is for short time cosmetic use only, you pet will not go to work, no carpool will arive, if its your work time it will say work is not on yet, and if you change sims or close the work tab there job will disapear, still pretty funny to see and show off though

Offline CowgirlBlues

• Llama Wrangler
    • My Sims Page
Re: sims 3 give your pet ANY job (cheat required no mods)
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 07:09:53 PM »
I used this cheat once on my horse, and gave him an acting career (while trying to role-play a equestrian champion who retired and was now the spokes-horse for Wild Mustang car commercials), so I just wanted to add something.  The horse's job disappeared from the career, but he still got pop-up notices about the job. The carpool never came, and he couldn't go to the studio, but occasionally he got "poor job performance" notices until he finally got fired. He might've even got the "Fired" moodlet.
Check out my app "Equestrian Center - Horse Guide for The Sims 3:Pets" for iPhone and iPad. Everything you need to know to adopt, befriend, train, breed, and sell your horses. All about Unicorns too! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/equestrian-center-horse-guide/id482247698?mt=8&uo=4

Leto85

Re: sims 3 give your pet ANY job (cheat required no mods)
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 07:48:04 PM »
Haha, funny cheat. Pets should work from home.
Register them as self employed. An inventing cat, painting dog or sculpting cat is just what this game need. ;)

anything