Author Topic: Teacher's Tourist Trap  (Read 51128 times)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Teacher's Tourist Trap
« Reply #150 on: May 17, 2012, 03:57:59 PM »
Finished with 408 kids and $65/hour = 20465

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2012, 03:43:51 PM »
My modest score is 56 children (x50) + 117 (salary per hour) = 2917
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Simbla

• Nooboo
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2012, 04:47:08 AM »
Finally finished a challenge :) with low score :(, next time i will think about strategy before playing ;)

43 children x 50 + 558 salary = 2708

Offline Tealeaf

• Townie
    • Annie Takes Off
« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2012, 05:53:53 AM »
Well, it seems just as well that I got hit with a ton of overtime and couldn't do this one in during the posted timeframe.  When I did my "I thought I was doing it but hadn't bothered to actually read the part about the official start date" run, I managed to get to level ten of the Teacher career, with 3 raises, and my sim had had six children.  Granted, this was before Metro added the one vacation allowed clause, but even so, I wouldn't have come close to reaching the number of offspring other people are amassing.

I didn't really bother to record my score either, since I thought I was smart enough to transfer my saved games over to my new computer but then turned out not to be, so it really, really doesn't matter.  But even so, I'm kind of interested in hearing about how some of you guys managed to do what you did once the contest ends.  I thought I was fairly fluent in Sims, but now I'm having serious doubts!
I'm Tealeaf, and I approve of this message.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2012, 08:44:04 AM »
Have your teachers pour on the charm and get those scores in, folks. This romantic endeavor in higher education ends tomorrow.

Offline tiffieleigh

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2012, 11:28:20 AM »
Well that was pretty fun :) 

176 Salary + 2350 (47kids) = 2526

Offline annieb

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2012, 08:12:07 PM »
Salary: 753
Kids: 101 (x50 = 5050)
Total: 5,803

As always, I'm so intrigued by the top scores! Can't wait to see how people got them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2012, 11:14:08 AM »
Kids all over the place :P
516 kids and a salary of 20
That should be 25820.

Offline Anhysbys

• Nooboo
« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2012, 11:57:49 AM »
Salary = 577/hour
Children = 23 = 1150

Score = 1727

Finally finished, though I think there were a number of important points I didn't figure out till near the end, then still managed to mess up, and probably even more I didn't figure out at all. The strategy posts will be interesting.

Offline mammabec

• Nooboo
« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2012, 01:23:22 PM »
Salary 563.00 + 12 kids = 1163,  Obviously going for the "participation" aspect of the challenges.  Was fun and I too can't wait for the strategies.

Offline tara1727

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2012, 05:01:15 PM »
69 kids + salary 42 = 3492

Offline alyssa.cole

• Townie
« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2012, 05:13:48 PM »
133 children (x50) + $763 salary = 7413

loved this one! :)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2012, 06:58:20 PM »
Cassanova LoverBoy finished with a salary of $48 and 222 kids.

48 + (222 * 50) = 48 + 11100 = 11148.

Favorite quote of the game:  "Cassanova has a Cassanova reputation"  Why, of course he does!

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2012, 12:44:50 AM »
Woot my first challenge completed :)  I am really looking forward to see how some of these "men" were able to have so many wonderful children :)  Completed this challenge today (May 20th) on my birthday in real life hehe..

Don Juan moved to Bridgeport to start his new life, after completing High School with a love of computers and with high work ethics. He picked Bridgeport because his parents had told him so many stories of the famous people that lived there. He also had heard stories of some mysterious "people of the night" that roamed the streets and alleys, and he wanted to solve this mystery for himself also.

His first day in Bridgeport, he picked Education as his career (to help mold the minds of other young kids) and started talking to everyone he would meet.  Then he came up with a brilliant idea..  go on vacation before he started his job, to share with the kids a love of culture as well..  and off he went to France.  Little did he know, he would meet so many wonderful and lovely women (His one true weakness) on his ventures there.  So when he returned home, he couldn't stop thinking of them all and started to invite them to visit..  at first 4 or so a day..  then at the end 5 to 8 would come visit a day (oh the shameless fun he had too!!  He IS known as the famous Don Juan right?)

So by the time week4 day7 11:59PM rolled around,  he had advanced to the top of his career with salary of $820. He created so many beautiful children (156 in all with 128 being the fabled vampire children...  yes.. he did learn the secret of the fabled people of the night).  He felt proud to be called the famous Don Juan (with celebrity level 5). He had maxed out 15 skills in all at the end (his handiness skill came in handy at the end for all the repairs to the hottub and shower) and had enough money to drive around town in his gorgeous black Margaret Vaguester (only the best for this Don Juan!)

So now he has been thinking of turning his black Margaret Vaguester in for a black stallion he has had his eye on...   and riding off into the sunset with a gorgeous brunette beauty straddled behind him on his horse...  to maybe stop by Don Lothario house and share a trade secret or two. I am sure Don Lothario will be proud and honored to call him a friend!!

In the end..   156 kids X 50 = 7800 + 820 salary = 8620 total

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2012, 12:48:54 AM »
Blackrosea, you should not be posting the stategy you used until Metro has declared this officially ended.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum