Author Topic: Imported sim didn't made it to the tour  (Read 1424 times)

Leto85

Imported sim didn't made it to the tour
« on: March 13, 2012, 06:02:43 AM »
I got this error after accepting Twinmum's sim who wanted to perform in my town.
I've never had this before in my game but have read others had which makes me very curious how this will turn out. But for some reason (see the error I've typed in the Subject) the sim 'didn't made it to the tour' and I had to ask her again, or something.
I am very, very new to this expansion so I had no idea how to ask her again, if I'm able to do that, so if anyone could help me out with this I'll be very happy. :)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Imported sim didn't made it to the tour
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 06:18:32 AM »
Was that my magician Mystic BlueBird? lol, people are going to stop inviting my magicians to come and perform because they never seem to make it.
Not sure what went wrong with her, but I have a theory that if the request isn't accepted within a short time, it could cause problems (but this is only a theory - I have nothing substantial to back it up)
Leto, as for inviting her again, you could go to your Simport book and click on the tab down the side for the venue you want to host her at, then click the square that says level ? magician, then either select just me or any number of friends. I usually send out invitations to perform to all my friends, because I don't know who is playing at any time or who has a performer with the required skill.
The other way is for me to ask again for a venue. Currently, her photo is still in the Simport book saying that she is still on tour. I will go and cancel her tour seeing that it failed and I'll try to send her again.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

Re: Imported sim didn't made it to the tour
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 06:20:46 AM »
Was that my magician Mystic BlueBird? lol, people are going to stop inviting my magicians to come and perform because they never seem to make it.
Not sure what went wrong with her, but I have a theory that if the request isn't accepted within a short time, it could cause problems (but this is only a theory - I have nothing substantial to back it up)
Leto, as for inviting her again, you could go to your Simport book and click on the tab down the side for the venue you want to host her at, then click the square that says level ? magician, then either select just me or any number of friends. I usually send out invitations to perform to all my friends, because I don't know who is playing at any time or who has a performer with the required skill.
The other way is for me to ask again for a venue. Currently, her photo is still in the Simport book saying that she is still on tour. I will go and cancel her tour seeing that it failed and I'll try to send her again.

Thanks for the quick reply. I will see if I could get this invitation working. I'm in the game now.