Author Topic: Fresh Vamp singer freezing on stage  (Read 5695 times)

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Re: Fresh Vamp singer freezing on stage
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 09:56:28 AM »
I want to keep my entire family, and I can't move it to the clipboard, because my daughter is at boarding school...

Can anybody help with anything else on the subject?

loveSims

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 10:01:05 AM »
You can try this. If the sim is bugged it will help. Move him in edit town to the clipboard and move him back on. He will keep relationships. But he will loose his wishes. Save before you do it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 07:25:58 PM »
Great tips here already.
Though I like to ask if this p.o.d. occurred in this savegame or also another?
You could either wait till your Sim is back from boarding school or call her back, than move the family to another town and let her Rollin college once again.
Since this can be done without the need to save your original savegame this will be a save test for you.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2012, 07:28:52 PM »
I don't really understand what you're asking me... In another save game, before I even sent the girl to boarding school (before she even aged up for that matter), this bug was also happening, if that's what you're asking :D

Leto85

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2012, 07:31:53 PM »
No, I meant if this also happens in a total different savegame, if you have one.
But perhaps that's not even important right now.
Try getting your girl back from college and see what you can do according to city swapping.b.c. I'm almost certain that will fix your problem.
If not: we'll just keep searching.

Offline Mike Supafly

• Nooboo
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2012, 01:20:51 AM »
I had/am having a very similar problem. My first singer on her first gig was set to perform at the coffee shop. I set up the stage and it sounds like the same thing happened to her as it did Widonja's Sim. She froze in place and didn't move (the occasional twitch here and there, however). I was already set to separate the household anyways after this performance, so I moved her sister to a new house. After playing it for many Sim days (possibly two Sim weeks) the singer is STILL frozen on the stage at the coffee shop!! I didn't even notice until I happened to be strolling by.

Now, on top of that, I'm not sure if this bug is related, but her sister and her new born baby AND her cat AND dog stopped aging! And her banana tree stopped growing too.  :( AND there's more! Relationship meters are stuck as well. It's like they're all frozen! Everything! The baby even says it has 6 days until it grows up, but it's been at least 7 since he was born and according to my aging options the baby stage should only last 3 days.

Seriously.

anything