Author Topic: Family tree/relationship issues  (Read 1270 times)

Valence_Flame

Family tree/relationship issues
« on: March 27, 2012, 10:37:25 PM »
I hope this is where to post this, I'm new so if not let me know!

Okay, so I've searched for two hours for a solution to this, it's really not a huge deal but it's frustrating. Basically, my sim got married and had twins, the twins grew up and moved out, and now the parents and the younger brother don't know them. The twins aren't showing up in the family tree, or in the relationship panel. (Actually, in the dad's family tree there are three non-aligned dots underneath the son still living with him but that's it)

I've read about a lot of glitches with World Adventures, but I don't have that. The only expansion I have is Pets, I believe I have up to the 1.29 patch, but I'm not 100% on that. I can live without this, but it's frustrating when I want the kids to visit the parents or vice versa and I can't. My original sim has since died, so I'm only using the father's and son's family trees for reference, is there anything I can do to fix this? Oh, I also have story progression on and I've been playing the same town for a couple weeks now, not sure if that matters.