Author Topic: Unlocking Outfits  (Read 4363 times)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
Unlocking Outfits
« on: April 06, 2012, 12:01:52 AM »
Just wondering, how do I get the following two outfits? The silver sparkly one that Katy Perry's simself wears on the cover of Showtime and the one with a really really low cut V neckline that has laces in a criss cross design on it. (Like a corset does).

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: Unlocking Outfits
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 12:28:51 AM »
The first one is unlocked when you get to level 4 (I think) of the singer career. The second one also proabably comes with a career too.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 09:54:38 PM »
I'm thinking that the second one might come with the Singer career too but I'm not sure, wish I knew. I hate how we have to unlock so much stuff in Showtime, I don't even want to make a Singer yet I want those outfits, annoying!  >:(

If I unlock these outfits will they show up in all my games and for all Sims to use? Will they still be available even after I have my Sim quit?  ???

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 12:34:58 AM »
I think they will still be avaliable if they quit, but it will only be avaliable for that household. Of course if you don't mind using cheats you could use "unlockoutfits on" (minus the quotes) and you'd automaticaly get all career outfits.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline paws_bells

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 02:05:28 AM »
I think they will still be avaliable if they quit, but it will only be avaliable for that household. Of course if you don't mind using cheats you could use "unlockoutfits on" (minus the quotes) and you'd automaticaly get all career outfits.

I can confirm that. One of my sim was a singer who quit at the top of her career (Vocal Legend). The unlocked outfits from her career remained available to her household even after. Same goes for my magician and acrobat sims.
~ Sometimes, I like to dig a hole in my backyard, get inside it, and pretend I'm a carrot.

...Yeah, that's me.

anything