Author Topic: Jasmine Dreamweaver - Adult Female Cat  (Read 3414 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Jasmine Dreamweaver - Adult Female Cat
« on: April 06, 2012, 04:27:53 AM »
From the Dreamweaver Townie DecaDynasty.  Jasmine was adopted by Taffy Dreamweaver.  She is the mother of Otis and Zoey Dreamweaver (separate litters), with Fitz Dreamweaver being their father.

Name:  Jasmine Dreamweaver
Breed:  Mixed
Traits:  Adventurous, Hunter, Neat, Playful, Non-Destructive

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: Jasmine Dreamweaver - Adult Female Cat
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 04:57:36 PM »
Jasmine has some really pretty, interesting genetics on her. She looks like a Bengal mix with her cheetah/leopard spots! I'm thinking about putting her in UC with Polanco's Simself (in the Sheen Household) so they can try for a kitten! The litter is going to be so pretty/interesting! I'm curious to see the litter's faces especially as they age. The traits sound like Bengal Traits too! (Playful, Adventurous and Hunter)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 12:23:44 AM »
Jasmine has some really pretty, interesting genetics on her. She looks like a Bengal mix with her cheetah/leopard spots! I'm thinking about putting her in UC with Polanco's Simself (in the Sheen Household) so they can try for a kitten! The litter is going to be so pretty/interesting! I'm curious to see the litter's faces especially as they age. The traits sound like Bengal Traits too! (Playful, Adventurous and Hunter)

Hi Jeana.

I saw that you mentioned possible Bengal blood on my story thread.  Sorry for not responding there.  Jasmine has very definite spots, that's for sure.  I don't know if they are Bengal or not because the game has at least a couple of spotted coats saved that it puts on any random cat that's adopted from the shelter.  Jasmine doesn't have the body type for a Bengal, nor does she have the right fur.  She's listed as a mixed breed in the game.  The two litters of kittens she produced (one in each litter) had her spots, so they're probably dominant.  I would be interesting to see what kittens from her and Polanco would look like.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 05:43:20 PM »
I am too. I'm most interested in their faces, because they will be exotic colored Persian mixes. I know they'll all look like their Persian father as kittens, but I want to see if some will keep their flat faces when they age up, or if their faces stick out more.

anything