Author Topic: Glitches in showtime  (Read 4297 times)

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
Glitches in showtime
« on: April 08, 2012, 10:33:59 AM »
I want to buy showtime but I've heard of a lot of glitches. Is it true or not?
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

Offline Corylea

• Townie
Re: Glitches in showtime
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 05:39:48 PM »
Yes, it does have a lot of glitches.  But in my experience, most of those glitches are worth putting up with for the fun of the new gameplay that this EP brings.  It all depends on how interesting you, personally, find it to be a singer, acrobat, or magician or to play a genie.

I can't sing in real life, so I was very interested in playing a singer. ;)  Your mileage, as they say, may vary.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 05:43:26 PM »
It's true, there are glitches, but there are glitches present in all the expansion packs. Some people suffer them, others don't. For me the only glitch I have found in Showtime that is of any real concern is that I can't send a magician to another player's game via Simport, but I also know a lot of people don't have this problem. No one can really say what problems you will have, maybe you will be lucky and suffer only one or two, you may even suffer none!
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 05:44:34 PM »
Honestly, it depends on your game/computer.

People have listed tons of glitches in their games, which I have not yet received. Make sure you download all the patches with Showtime, especially the time-consuming Patch 1.33 . Took me 40 hours to download after having to redownload the patch.

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 11:41:54 PM »
The main glitch I have is the game stops for 5 minutes at a time in Starlight Shores which was easily corrected by moving my Sims to another town. Both Appaloosa Plains and Riverview work really well for this.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 04:32:11 PM »
I've had some weird glitches since showtime. Some where taken care of with the patches. They kind of come and go. The most annoying ones are the weird job clothing and in world adventures not showing the gems on the world map when you have to find them for an adventure. There are also some seed and gem spawning problems. Well I didn't hear of them before so maybe it's just on my game. It is still very playable and a lot of fun. I'm just waiting for new patches to fix it.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 01:57:58 AM »
I find the biggest glitch to be the music. Sometimes it works when singing, othertimes you don't hear it and then you hear music from acrobats when they aren't around.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.