Author Topic: Origin Friend Request Thread  (Read 51442 times)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Origin Friend Request Thread
« on: July 22, 2014, 08:10:01 AM »
Share your Origin names here (for some, our Origin ID is different from our Sims 3 site name) so other members can find you in the Gallery.

I'll keep the list here on this first post updated so it's easy to find people's origin ID

Also.. some good advise from Dellena - Be sure to click on the friend list button in the upper right of your Origin screen periodically and check for Friend requests.

Disclaimer: Please be aware this list may not be fully current and players may not be very active on Origin so friend requests may get unnoticed.

We can also label our creations using hashtags. If we put #carlsguide in the description, then other members here can search using that hashtag to find creations by members here, even those they are not friends with or are following. If you do use the #carlsguide hashtag, please be sure there is NO CC in included in your creation. Although the Gallery will filter out CC if you don't already have it, we have a proud reputation for sharing CC free creation and I'm sure we all want to see that reputation continue with Sims 4!

Forum Name Sims4 Gallery Name (origin ID)
AkonIsAwesome Pirakaduderock
angeltype angeltype
AnnDruvez AnnaDruvez
arimau mauari
Artsygirl pastelprincette
Audren Audren98
brandontaylor615Superfan
Branr JBranr
bubbles ekacekili
cahlaille cordalesnell
Carl silencecomplex
Caterina Nicknell2345
Chare Mortdog247
Cheezey cheeezey
chetanhaobijam chetanhao
deedee_828 deedee828thesim
Deklitch Deklitch
dnagirl dnagirl33
DoHana DodoTheBirds
dummixD karlsims
Echo EchoOph
Enchanted81 enchanted81
epemae epemae
Esther1981 Esther1981
Evma Alsar Mattstopher
Ferretmania FerretmaniaDK
Figwit Dorabella123
FireRaye93 Shenice93
Franki gf13490
GACLove14 Maria82 
GenuineGem BranMuffinWorthy
GlazeyLady GlazeyLady
Gogowars329 Gogowars329
g33kyvamp tizzypop
grimsoul grimsoul0
HeartPoetic HeartPoetic
ikbod ikbod
Indira Indira_1221
itchywitch bshag4lv
jillz Charzof
jodysuzanne Jodysuzanne
Joria Joria
JudesSims JudesSims
Justwright justwright62000
Kaibilly Kaibilly 249
Katluvr Katluvr23
Kattiq Kattiq
kellie13 Kelliek
KhaineGB KhaineUK
Koga DariusSB
krutt77 Jullan2506
ladybug53 ladybug50s
LenaLJ LenaLJ
lilsarahjay97 lilsarahjay97
Littlesister emilym333
lprkaun lprkaun
lunchbox2042 Lunchbox2042
Lytaren Rosehill239
Mack Hardwork123456
Magpie2012 RavenAngel888
Manicanikum manicanikum
ManiSims yadav101
MarionT mvwdezt
Marishkah Marishkah
McHazy McHazy14
MidnightSun cme550
MissTrips MissTrips
MissWulfy MissVampy
MomOfMany fna0626
Nindigo Nindigo79
Noyo_Toys Noyo
oshizu Shizu9no1
Playalot Playalot2002
ProcrastinatingSim scamper2000
PurestofMelodies PurestofMelodies
ratchie Ratchie610
saltpastillen saltpastillen
Saltypaws cedricweehunt
sawadaWiz sawadaWiz
scamper2000 ProcrastinatingSim
sdhoey sdhoey
Shewolf13 Shewolf13
simchuff chuffman86
simfulicious petunia302007
Simsperience Simsperience
sosobaggins sosobaggins
StunnedBunny stunnedbunny
sunshine_2406 Sunshine_24693
Supermanfan brandontaylor615
Swanwhite Simkitty83
symphonicanima symphonicanima
Teresa tsmetana
TobeyR nicholasbphillips
Trip InfraGreen
Twinmum Oz-Twinmum
Tyw7 tyw7
ZoeLou Mymonalisa
ZoeySimmer1213 ZoeySimmer1213
.... ....
.... .... 
.... ....

Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
A thread for members to share their names in Origin would be great!  I second the suggestion.  By the way, Dellena and Twinmum, I hope you don't mind that I followed you. I'm cheeezey on Origin.

I also just realized, after deleting and re-uploading the four things I shared on the gallery to add a hashtag to the descriptions, that there was a way to edit them.  (I tried to figure it out yesterday and couldn't, because I didn't realize I had to do it from the gallery and not my own library.)  I lost the favorites and downloads I had, but oh well.  Live and learn.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Welcome to the Dark Side, Khaine (bwahaha!).

My name on Origin is mvwdezt, and I agree that we should have a thread for our Origin names. There are already 50,000+ sims on the gallery, and that's with only a fraction of Simmers contributing.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Caterina

• Occult
I agree about the thread for sharing names.  The first thing I wanted to do was to search for sims made by people on this forum.  Perhaps we could all use the same hashtag that would pull the forums' sims all together.  It would probably trend.  :)  My Origin Id is Nicknell2345.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
KhaineUK on Origin.

I'm really original...

Offline AnnDruvez

• I have a real life build project....
  • Townie
AnnaDruvez on Origin.

I really hope we get more options for the colors for clothes and the styles. Having spent some time on the CAS demo, I miss the control over color that we had in 3.
A 1920s era house needing heat, AC, new floors, new drywall on the walls and ceilings, new bathroom fixtures, new kitchen cabinets, new water heaters.... The roof is sound, but why didn't I just buy an empty lot?

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
My screen name on origin is cedricweehunt.  Don't ask, lol. :) ;D
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
I'm RavenAngel888 on origin. Please feel free to add me even though I don't have the demo or a pre-order yet lol
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Sims 4 Create-a-Sim Demo
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 02:20:25 AM »
If anyone who has the Demo wishes to add me on Origin, my username is Gogowars329. I would love to see what everyone else is creating with the demo!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline symphonicanima

• Nova Salerix
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Origin ID: symphonicanima
Re: Origin Friend Request Thread
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 12:58:12 PM »
I'm symphonicanima, and I'm up to being added (although I have yet to order the game or receive the demo either).

Offline Simsperience

• Nooboo
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 01:39:58 PM »
My Origin ID is Simsperience if anyone wants to be friends or to see the sims I've been creating in the new CAS!  They are also posted on my blog, for folks who don't have the demo yet:

http://thesimsperience.wordpress.com/

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2014, 02:16:35 PM »
I am petunia302007 and would love to see what you guys have been doing with the new CAS.  I've been kinda disappointed that I haven't received the demo, but it is what it is.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2014, 03:57:10 PM »
Mine is silencecomplex. Maybe don't add me unless you wouldn't want the possibility of one of the Sims you shared to the gallery popping up in screenshots for the Sims 4 guide. I've always been a little lazy about making my own Sims, as I have poor fashion sense to begin with...

Most of the Sims in the Guide are random rolled with little tweaks here and there to separate them from the rest, but the gallery makes it sound easy to just pull a new Sim in and set out to play without much effort at all. I'm all about skilling, getting promoted, LTWs, etc.

McHazy

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2014, 04:57:59 PM »
My Origin user name is McHazy14 - I've not got the demo, but I have pre-ordered and it would be a great idea to be able to share our creations! :)

Offline AnnDruvez

• I have a real life build project....
  • Townie
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2014, 10:04:08 PM »
Mine is silencecomplex. Maybe don't add me unless you wouldn't want the possibility of one of the Sims you shared to the gallery popping up in screenshots for the Sims 4 guide. I've always been a little lazy about making my own Sims, as I have poor fashion sense to begin with...

Most of the Sims in the Guide are random rolled with little tweaks here and there to separate them from the rest, but the gallery makes it sound easy to just pull a new Sim in and set out to play without much effort at all. I'm all about skilling, getting promoted, LTWs, etc.

Both silencecomplex and silencecomplex2 populate on the Origin friends list. I sent a friend request to both. For some reason, I can't get it to pop in the Gallery so that I can follow you there. Weird. Everyone else did just fine.
A 1920s era house needing heat, AC, new floors, new drywall on the walls and ceilings, new bathroom fixtures, new kitchen cabinets, new water heaters.... The roof is sound, but why didn't I just buy an empty lot?